[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (121 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This isn't going to be an easy game, far from it. It's not going to be a blow-out win for us, nor are Celtic going to score more than one goal past us.

I'm predicting a 1-1 draw, but there's a possibility of a very tough 2-1 win. We will feel the after effects of this game against Roma, of that I'm certain.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Where do Celtic fans get all this confidence from?

Juventus will hand every Celtic player a beating. I'm 100% confident we'll win both legs.

Fucking Celtic...they suck balls.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Seriously taking the piss out of posts on a Celtic Forum
:(
Sorry we forgot that you are the best fans in the world, therefore it might as well be 22 players we are playing against.

I'm fed up of this whole atmosphere thing, so here's my two cents: You have good support, I think we get it. But we've played in stadiums as big as Parkhead such as Napoli's San Paolo where the opposing fans are animalistic and pretty much want our team dead, against a team that views us as their derby and are miles ahead of Celtic in terms of football ability and still performed.

Obviously this is football though and stranger things have happened... Just don't think of it as 'divine intervention'.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Where do Celtic fans get all this confidence from?

Juventus will hand every Celtic player a beating. I'm 100% confident we'll win both legs.

Fucking Celtic...they suck balls.
I really stopped caring. Expecting us to squash them, and I can't wait for the day after our game, when this forum is 100% Celtic free again. Not by force, but because they won't have anything to say after we demolish them.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Excited for the game. The atmosphere will be great and Celtics park but IMHO will be irrelevant. With the construction of Juve the stadium Juve have become more accustomed to the fan friendly stadiums and have preformed a lot better EI. She. We played Chelsea away, When we played Donetsk away. I'm 100% sure Celtic fans will be cheering and jeering and yelling their balls off and football can be a drowsy game but if the team performs like they are accustomed too they only fans left cheerin will be the Juve supporters in the away sections. Celtic will fight Juve will fight back. Basing celtics performance against barca in irrelevant for the simple fact we are a lot more physical and less ticky tacky ball possession then barca. We are more direct and does any one else feel Vuc Matri with a surprise introduction of Anelka? Well accustomed to British football?

- - - Updated - - -

Lets focus on what WE have to do. Couldn't care less about Celtic.
:agree:

Nejc

May 13, 2006
1 Buffon
4 Caceres
6 Pogba
8 Marchisio
9 Vucinic
12 Giovinco
13 Peluso
15 Barzagli
18 Anelka
19 Bonucci
20 Padoin
21 Pirlo
22 Asamoah
23 Vidal
24 Giaccherini
26 Lichtsteiner
27 Quagliarella
30 Storari
32 Matri
33 Isla
34 Rubinho
39 Marrone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 121)