[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
People in here are seriously underestmating Celtic! Yes, Celtic may not have the best players in the world - but playing with you heart and give 120% can beat a better team ANYDAY! They have an fantastic stadium, they have nothing to loose, and they will be fighting like wild people!

Hoping for this lineup,

--------------------------Buffon

----------------Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres

Lichsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah/Peluso

-------------- Vucinic - Giovinco/Matri

: I'm hoping for Pogba, only because of the'r setpieces! I Don't see Celtic score in open play! But their setpieces are really good!
Peluso again, same thing. Actualy think he is awfull! But can deffend on setpieces! Same history with Matri. But still opting for Giovinco!

Hoping for a 0-1
But will be very happy with a draw!

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Hi, I am Celtic fan who is heading over to Turin for the away leg of the tie but have failed in an an attempt to get a ticket from Celtic for the away section and I'm going to try and get a ticket from the general sale, was wondering if any of you could advise as to the best area of the stadium to try and get tickets for someone who isn't a juventus fan without causing any trouble i'll just be sitting watching the game quietly i.e. won't cheer if celtic score etc? Anyone have any thoughts?
Maybe you can get help in this thread: http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/20864-The-official-Italy-trip-(Juventus)-thread/page76

Good luck, hope you get through.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
People in here are seriously underestmating Celtic! Yes, Celtic may not have the best players in the world - but playing with you heart and give 120% can beat a better team ANYDAY! They have an fantastic stadium, they have nothing to loose, and they will be fighting like wild people!
:lol2:

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
what a bullshit team is celtic, a bunch of marathoners who pushed their luck and reached in 1/16. if we all have a fraction of chiello-s enthusiasm we can eat them alive on their ground. you all scream like pussies and that-s all that they are waiting, to smell our fear like mad dogs. it should be like a walk in the park, don-t lose the ball and they can run for hours to death. Conte treat the boys right! and they-ll return to winning ways like always in this club-s history. Forza Juventus!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I've been to a deathly silent Parkhead far too many time to not laugh when they start speaking about the amazing atmosphere.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

Hoping for this lineup,

--------------------------Buffon

----------------Barzagli - Bonucci - Caceres

Lichsteiner - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah/Peluso

-------------- Vucinic - Giovinco/Matri

: I'm hoping for Pogba, only because of the'r setpieces! I Don't see Celtic score in open play! But their setpieces are really good!
Peluso again, same thing. Actualy think he is awfull! But can deffend on setpieces! Same history with Matri. But still opting for Giovinco!

Hoping for a 0-1
But will be very happy with a draw!
There is no such thing as 120%!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've been to a deathly silent Parkhead far too many time to not laugh when they start speaking about the amazing atmosphere.
Obviously I've never been there in person, but whenever I've watched Celtic home games on telly, the atmosphere seems very raucous just before the game (and the first few mins after) but is pretty meh for the rest of it, unless they score. No different from any other teams in Britain really.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Didn't Rangers "die" or something like that?
They sure did. :)

Obviously I've never been there in person, but whenever I've watched Celtic home games on telly, the atmosphere seems very raucous just before the game (and the first few mins after) but is pretty meh for the rest of it, unless they score. No different from any other teams in Britain really.
Yeah, they'll do the whole 'You'll Never Walk Alone' thing just before the kickoff and then it'll settle down.

All very tame compared to what there would have been had Juve drawn Galatasaray, for instance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:agree:

Turkish or Greek arenas are fucking intimidating cauldrons. Tough places to play at.

I even think our very own Juventus Stadium is quite an intimidating stadium to when the ultras are in full voice.

Wanyama67

Dec 20, 2012
They sure did. :)

Yeah, they'll do the whole 'You'll Never Walk Alone' thing just before the kickoff and then it'll settle down.

All very tame compared to what there would have been had Juve drawn Galatasaray, for instance.
Very tame? :sergio: How the hell do you know? Have you ever been to Celtic Park on a European night? That'll be why only Barcelona have won at Celtic Park in 23 Champions League games, because it's tame? The fans find it hard to get motivated when diddy teams like Aberdeen come calling. Is that why so many top players have said that Celtic Park is the best atmosphere they've ever experienced? Like Messi calling the atmosphere 'absolutely incredible' in November? Steven Gerrard, Maldini, Ronaldo, Xavi, Oliver Kahn etc. have all said it's one of the best atmospheres they've ever experienced, but they're wrong, and a daft Aberdeen fan who has an agenda against Celtic is right? Haha It's not the 80's anymore, your club are a total irrelavance. :tup: The stadium will be absolutely buzzing, and the Juve players will no doubt praise the fantastic atmosphere afterwards.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
Very tame? :sergio: How the hell do you know? Have you ever been to Celtic Park on a European night? That'll be why only Barcelona have won at Celtic Park in 23 Champions League games, because it's tame? The fans find it hard to get motivated when diddy teams like Aberdeen come calling. Is that why so many top players have said that Celtic Park is the best atmosphere they've ever experienced? Like Messi calling the atmosphere 'absolutely incredible' in November? Steven Gerrard, Maldini, Ronaldo, Xavi, Oliver Kahn etc. have all said it's one of the best atmospheres they've ever experienced, but they're wrong, and a daft Aberdeen fan who has an agenda against Celtic is right? Haha It's not the 80's anymore, your club are a total irrelavance. :tup: The stadium will be absolutely buzzing, and the Juve players will no doubt praise the fantastic atmosphere afterwards.
Fans of teams like Juve, Barca, Manu etc. feel the same way about Celtic the way you do about Aberdeen...just saying bruh. You guys are our Aberdeen.

@Red :delpiero:
Stickin it to them retards big time :lol:
Lol...there is something extra special about Red trolling fans of other Scottish sides. I thoroughly enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)