[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (128 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Since Asamoah won't be back for that fixture I'd licht as LWB, or Isla.

buffon,
Barzagli, Bonucci, Caceres,
Isla,Vidal,Pirlo,Marchisio,Licht,
Giovinco,Vucinic​

i'd feel safer with Licht as LWB since our left side is our weakness. And we need Gio and Mirko to be at their best, since they play physical, we could get lots of fouls and our attackers will use their speed and pace to score a goal or two.

For our return leg Asamoah and Chiellini will be back right :D ?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Have u seen the game?? Barca is a team of midgets, they conceded from set piece.We have Pogba instead of Chiello to defend corner kicks.

1-1 looks reasonable
We did concede some goals from set-pieces in January, but I agree with you, we're not wournable in that department as Barcelona.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This game will be tight. My heart says draw but wouldn't be surprised if Celtic steal a cheeky 2-1 win. But then the return game is different 2-0 to us.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
By the way, do we have any players suspended for this match? From memory I thought only Chiellini was suspended which is a non-issue given that he is injured anyway.

bwelsh

Feb 8, 2013
Hi, I am Celtic fan who is heading over to Turin for the away leg of the tie but have failed in an an attempt to get a ticket from Celtic for the away section and I'm going to try and get a ticket from the general sale, was wondering if any of you could advise as to the best area of the stadium to try and get tickets for someone who isn't a juventus fan without causing any trouble i'll just be sitting watching the game quietly i.e. won't cheer if celtic score etc? Anyone have any thoughts?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Hi, I am Celtic fan who is heading over to Turin for the away leg of the tie but have failed in an an attempt to get a ticket from Celtic for the away section and I'm going to try and get a ticket from the general sale, was wondering if any of you could advise as to the best area of the stadium to try and get tickets for someone who isn't a juventus fan without causing any trouble i'll just be sitting watching the game quietly i.e. won't cheer if celtic score etc? Anyone have any thoughts?
Curva Sud is your best bet.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Seriously though, this game is gonna be a sellout, gonna be very tough to buy tickets on general sale. I could be wrong though.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
It's not that celtic is gonna score anyways, so you're safe :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 128)