[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (116 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Get Janna to claim she's a direct descendant of William of Orange.
:lol: I always remember walking into an Irish-owned pub with a bright orange shirt on one July 12th. The fact I was about 14 just about spared me.

I've still no idea why I had a bright orange shirt.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Have to say, I find it rather amusing how many people here appear to be shitting themselves about facing Celtic, when a fair chunk of the forum seemed to be hoping Juve would draw Real Madrid.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You forgot Fred. The most talented and the least obvious troll in history.
:lol:

The Lee Cattermole of Trolls :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I always remember walking into an Irish-owned pub with a bright orange shirt on one July 12th. The fact I was about 14 just about spared me.

I've still no idea why I had a bright orange shirt.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Have to say, I find it rather amusing how many people here appear to be shitting themselves about facing Celtic, when a fair chunk of the forum seemed to be hoping Juve would draw Real Madrid.
Some are worried by their underdog status (and because they beat Barcelona). I think it'll be a tight, tense game in Glasgow (where a draw is probably the most likely result) but I can see us thrashing them at JS.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Don't be blinded by Celtic beating Barca.

Look at the goals Barca gave them: two from set-pieces and one from a long hoof up the park that Xavi and Mascherano misjudged.

Juve are miles ahead of Barca when it comes to defending.

It's possible Juve will conceded a goal over the two games from a set-piece, because Mulgrew does deliver a good ball and Celtic do have players who attack the ball well in the box.

However, Celtic don't have anything from open play that should cause Juve any problems.

Celtic will present a reasonably solid obstacle, but nothing overly taxing for Juve.
im not underestimating celtic here, but in my opinion despite celtic beating barca, Juve would handle a team like celtic better than barca would simply because Juve can handle a more physical side better than barca could which is why im quietly confident we can qualify with relative ease, it is only when Juve play against teams with greater tempo we tend to struggle more against which is why i'd want to avoid dortmund at all costs

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I can imagine Badass getting beaten in Glasgow for showing off as a Juve fan.
Then again, I can imagine him getting beaten in Turin too, on the return match. Something like:

Badass: [hmmm, there are some Juve fans there, I'll see if they can sell me tickets] Hi, me no speak Italian, but do you sell tickets?
Juve fans: Eh?
Badass: Do you Celtic(ets)?
Juve fans: You Celtic?
Badass: Celtic(ets), yes, yes, yes, do you Celtic(ets)?

This might happen.
:lol2:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I can imagine Badass getting beaten in Glasgow for showing off as a Juve fan.
Then again, I can imagine him getting beaten in Turin too, on the return match. Something like:

Badass: [hmmm, there are some Juve fans there, I'll see if they can sell me tickets] Hi, me no speak Italian, but do you sell tickets?
Juve fans: Eh?
Badass: Do you Celtic(ets)?
Juve fans: You Celtic?
Badass: Celtic(ets), yes, yes, yes, do you Celtic(ets)?

This might happen.
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)