[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (135 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
yes but the cunts think they have the best chance

so, how will they explain their public that they put up a bunker in the home game ?

i'm interested to the approach they'll take
This. It will be interesting to see the usual pregame nonsense from the UK press about how the whiney Italians are only coming to play negative Catenaccio against some brave Scottish lads mere days before they are sitting deep and defending with 11 men against us in their own park.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This. It will be interesting to see the usual pregame nonsense from the UK press about how the whiney Italians are only coming to play negative Catenaccio against some brave Scottish lads mere days before they are sitting deep and defending with 11 men against us in their own park.
And then if Celtic score, the commentators to go all silent and then say "LISTEN TO THAT CROWD!! WHAT A MOMENT!!! HEROES ARE MADE TONIGHT" bla bla bla.

Fucking can't stand the hypocrisy of the British when it comes to football, they're the only brave ones, everyone else is diving, cheating, whigning, negative johnny foreigner.

I want us to pump these cunts so badly now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
And then if Celtic score, the commentators to go all silent and then say "LISTEN TO THAT CROWD!! WHAT A MOMENT!!! HEROES ARE MADE TONIGHT" bla bla bla.

Fucking can't stand the hypocrisy of the British when it comes to football, they're the only brave ones, everyone else is diving, cheating, whigning, negative johnny foreigner.

I want us to pump these cunts so badly now.
I remember watching Italy-England this summer, with British commentary, when they pulled up the possesion statistics during the halftime show. It said Italy had close to 60% of the ball and the commentators seriously got angry and started critizing their staff claiming that it had to be an error. They straight up rejected it and assured their audience that it must be false.

I got so fucking annoyed i had to cut the stream and go out for a blaze. I missed the first 10 minutes of the second half because of it.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I remember watching Italy-England this summer, with British commentary, when they pulled up the possesion statistics during the halftime show. It said Italy had close to 60% of the ball and the commentators seriously got angry and started critizing their staff claiming that it had to be an error. They straight up rejected it and assured their audience that it must be false.

I got so fucking annoyed i had to cut the stream and go out for a blaze. I missed the first 10 minutes of the second half because of it.
Wow...just...wow.

No wonder the whole world loves to watch English teams suffer (well, besides EPLfags)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
From their forum: "With only Barcelona winning at Celtic Park in 24 Champions League games you can see why we believe we can beat anyone at home - even the mighty Juventus."

It is a good point that is brought up. Unless we get the goalscorer, I will be worried that we'll draw. I feel like we'll be conceding a goal from a corner too.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Could y'all stop calling Celtic a British team please? There is no Britain in football, we're a Scottish team :)

Don't judge all celtic fans based on the one forum. Would you all like to be judged based on the posts of this forum as a whole? :D

Funniest to me is how both sets of (online) fans are both underestimating each other's team. It's going to be such an interesting game tactically. I forgot to mention Emilio Izaguirre before. Utter beast of a LB. Can't wait to see him match up against Liftsteiner

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Could y'all stop calling Celtic a British team please? There is no Britain in football, we're a Scottish team :)

Don't judge all celtic fans based on the one forum. Would you all like to be judged based on the posts of this forum as a whole? :D

Funniest to me is how both sets of (online) fans are both underestimating each other's team. It's going to be such an interesting game tactically. I forgot to mention Emilio Izaguirre before. Utter beast of a LB. Can't wait to see him match up against Liftsteiner
g
scottish, british, the same sh.t with high hopes of corners -goals. Guess what?! we are not a team of midgets like barcelona so just forget it

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Calm down man I'm a juventino too! And helll no did I mock licht, the guy might be my favourite player worldwide. Put liftsteiner into YouTube and watch the puma ad

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Reading the last 10 pages!! :lol: Maaaan, there's some serious world-class trolling here.
It's what we do. These forums are troll training grounds for the pros. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I'm afraid trolling is the only thing that can b!tchslap these celtic fvcktards back into reality (off and on the pitch! come Feb :D ).
I'm not even going there, because I honestly believe Celtic can get a result there. But even saying so seems absolutely ludicrous when the other half of the conversation is picking out what kind of polish you can buy in Scotland that works best on the Champions League trophy.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I'm not even going there, because I honestly believe Celtic can get a result there. But even saying so seems absolutely ludicrous when the other half of the conversation is picking out what kind of polish you can buy in Scotland that works best on the Champions League trophy.
:lol2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)