[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (136 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Funny really, Celtic against Juventus. Juve have something in common with a team that used to exist up here in Scotland. They didn't have much regard for rules or fair play either. Fortunately 'Rangers' are gone from us now and i really hope that we do our best to dispose of you from the champions league and continue our run to Wembley!
Lol you must be one of those special types of idiots aren't yea? A classy historic club ruined by their very own special idiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Funny really, Celtic against Juventus. Juve have something in common with a team that used to exist up here in Scotland. They didn't have much regard for rules or fair play either. Fortunately 'Rangers' are gone from us now and i really hope that we do our best to dispose of you from the champions league and continue our run to Wembley!
Celshit

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I used to respect the celtic of larsson pretty much. Them and rangers were honerably teams in the CL and did well.

But these new kind of fans, are seriously tarnishing that image

We need to convincingly kill celtic to make them go away

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We'll fuck these talentless hacks from Celtic the same way their catholic priests fuck their children.

It's gonna be a rape.

Two 3:0 wins for Juve.
Woah, just noticed that their best player is Samaras :lol:

That guy will hardly make the bench in a serie B team. I stand corrected. Two 4:0 wins for Juve.
Ooops, now I see that some leprechaun is coaching them. Conte will murder him.

5:0 in both matches.
:dule: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 136)