[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (127 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Not that I want to make enemies as a new member but...

You can read, I am proud of you. My location is Scotland, hence the desperate desire to know when tickets go on sale so I can see my beloved Juve in my home country?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't suppose we will know until Celtic announce it. They will then release tickets to Juventus, and Juve will hand them to various official clubs. In the home end you'd be phone queueing with the Celtic fans, if you don't mind that.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Well, going to have to try everything I can to get a ticket. Haven't been to a Juve game yet, so would be a delight for my first to be against a club I know so well

Dec 21, 2012
Funny really, Celtic against Juventus. Juve have something in common with a team that used to exist up here in Scotland. They didn't have much regard for rules or fair play either. Fortunately 'Rangers' are gone from us now and i really hope that we do our best to dispose of you from the champions league and continue our run to Wembley!

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Funny really, Celtic against Juventus. Juve have something in common with a team that used to exist up here in Scotland. They didn't have much regard for rules or fair play either. Fortunately 'Rangers' are gone from us now and i really hope that we do our best to dispose of you from the champions league and continue our run to Wembley!
Ban pls.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We'll fuck these talentless hacks from Celtic the same way their catholic priests fuck their children.

It's gonna be a rape.

Two 3:0 wins for Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Woah, just noticed that their best player is Samaras :lol:

That guy will hardly make the bench in a serie B team. I stand corrected. Two 4:0 wins for Juve.

cragcrag

Dec 20, 2012
Samaras isn't their best player. It's the team around him supplying him that's the threat. He's a big lofty Greek prostitute of a fella and on his day he's a clinical finisher, both in the air and with his feet.

Preventing that supply will be crucial.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Rangers were overtaking celtic, but shot themselves in the foot because of plain awefull board decisions that led the club to bankrupt or near bankrupt.

Juve got sentenced in a scandal that massively favorted inter, while later it was proven that inter and milan had at least dont just as much, if not more, but in inters case, the time had passed to accuse them.

also

UEFA co-efficient
See also: UEFA coefficient
As of 21 July 2012[137]
Rank Team Points
60 Galatasaray 38.310
61 Club Brugge 35.480
62 APOEL Nicosia 33.599
63 Celtic 32.728

Your uefa coefficient is worse then a belgium team. can you kindly shut the fuck up allright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 127)