[Champions League] Celtic 0-3 JUVENTUS (February 12, 2013) (9 Viewers)

MoM

• Caceres

• Peluso

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Celtic is exactly the kind of team that this new Juve might struggle against away from home. A lot will depend on our team condition in February. I expect us to go through, but it's going to be quite a tenacious first leg. Remember that Celtic troubled Barfa too. I have a feeling the first leg will be similar to our game against Fiorentina at the start of the season.
Celtic no way did trouble Barca. Barca did not give a fuck about the game in Glasgow.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The way that these guys have been hyped so ridiculously by the ESPN announcers here, I want to see Celtic blood splattered on the walls. :(

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Nice!

Not an exciting draw, arsenal would have been better and i wanted to see Fred cry on youtube or skype. Since they are facing Munich looks like that is going to happen anyways.

A nice 0-2 win with my boy Arturo with a rocket and Vucini with a nice curl.

OP
Marty

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
  • Thread Starter #29
    Not really but we never open match threads that much in advance. I open the thread exactly at final whistle.
    Yeah it's a bit early I know. But it's because the CL thread gets too crowded with only Juve vs Celtic talk.

What do you mean you open at the final whistle though?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Celtic is exactly the kind of team that this new Juve might struggle against away from home. A lot will depend on our team condition in February. I expect us to go through, but it's going to be quite a tenacious first leg.
    If anything I'd say the new Juve team is far more suited to facing a stereotypical 'British' opponent than say, Capello's Juve. Even with the better starting XI, that team didn't match the early tempo and then the games slipped away.

Dec 20, 2012
    Hi guys, Celtic fan here looking forward to the games coming up. The draw could have been more kind to us if we are to be totally honest Malaga or Schalke is who I wanted, I'm under no illusions to how difficult it will be to progress to the next stage Juventus have a good side and you have proven that in the group stage and domestically saying that though we have a great home record in the champions league in recent years we have took on the best and beat them and Im sure we have an excellent chance to get a result to take to Turin with us,, Also we didn't expect to even reach the last 16 this season so we have nothing to lose and we are under no pressure which could be a bonus, Heres hoping for two good games.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
    Hi guys, Celtic fan here looking forward to the games coming up. The draw could have been more kind to us if we are to be totally honest Malaga or Schalke is who I wanted, I'm under no illusions to how difficult it will be to progress to the next stage Juventus have a good side and you have proven that in the group stage and domestically saying that though we have a great home record in the champions league in recent years we have took on the best and beat them and Im sure we have an excellent chance to get a result to take to Turin with us,, Also we didn't expect to even reach the last 16 this season so we have nothing to lose and we are under no pressure which could be a bonus, Heres hoping for two good games.
    welcome to the Tuz. Enjoy your stay here.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Cheers, celticbhoy. :pint: Don't confuse my disgust for how Celtic is covered by sports announcers here in the U.S. with disgust for the club. ;)

Malaga and Schalke would be no pushovers, btw.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
    Tempted to go to both legs - the issue being whether you can buy tickets for the away end in Glasgow if you're Scottish and the home end in Turin if you're Scottish!

Does anyone know?

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
    Tempted to go to both legs - the issue being whether you can buy tickets for the away end in Glasgow if you're Scottish and the home end in Turin if you're Scottish!

Does anyone know?
    Wondering this too for the game in Glasgow. I'd love to go over in the away end.

Dec 20, 2012
    I know they would be no pushovers but we woud have a better chance of progression, I think we can get a result at celtic Park and hope we can hold out in Turin.

thanks for the welcome guys, just wondering how much tickets would you expect to be made avalible for the away end ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)