[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (181 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Its becoming more than odd, Alen, how you argue with me, by picking my statements from a different thread, a different time, a different moment
I just can't stop doing that...

don't you see little man,
that I have no need for the caress,
of virtual scum who act like men online,
but only feel comfortable in a dress???

your willingness to battle,
shows so clearly,
that you hold ignorance,
and the support of mentally enfeebled mormons,
regrettably dearly...

do you think for a mere second,
that i am here looking for support????
hoping for the same solidarity,
that your mod status has bought???

You would be wrong,
for I seek only my own,
whereas you are searching for people who see your cock,
and scream 'let me suck that chicken bone'...

Try respond to these words,
if you have any bottle,
but be prepared,
to get stuck in neutral,
whilst i am moving through gears on my r6 and opening the throttle...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Sometimes you should try to be more straight to the point while discussing.

It's okay when it's an analysis like in the primavera thread, but otherwise.
Its more a case of...I find it hard to mix well with anatognistic goons. I'm happy to continue sharing my primavera threads since they get consistently praiseworthy comments and are clearly of interest to juventini. Its when I venture into the other threads that it takes rarely more than a few hours for one of the cool kids to work damn hard at winding me up...the sensible thing would be to simply avoid discussion here, for short of changing my name and IP, there are too many veterans who I consider nothing but cliquey bother, who like nothing more than a chance to wind me up. In the above case...I haven't been wound up. More perplexed, by someone using me to argue with me when the me he uses still makes sense to the me of now! Anyway, I'll leave this thread be...maybe pop in to share a few fap symbols and engage in virtual ball cupping, just to endear myself to the cool kids.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Brilliant response, Alen! you have finally got me...well done.

I wonder how many people you impress by dragging up posts from years back and using them to say 'look at him, he silly, im great!!!!'.

Still, as much as I'd like to continue this, its almost lunch time here in melbourne and since I don't get paid for lunch, I will head off into the real world...half hoping that i return to find Alen has compiled every one of my posts, like the sweet guy he is, and reposted them. You'd think a moderator would do something about you...since constant baiting and antagonizing makes the forum ugly and annoying...and your posts are nothing to do with Juve, everything to do with this increasingly intense desire to injure me in some way.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Its more a case of...I find it hard to mix well with anatognistic goons. I'm happy to continue sharing my primavera threads since they get consistently praiseworthy comments and are clearly of interest to juventini. Its when I venture into the other threads that it takes rarely more than a few hours for one of the cool kids to work damn hard at winding me up...the sensible thing would be to simply avoid discussion here, for short of changing my name and IP, there are too many veterans who I consider nothing but cliquey bother, who like nothing more than a chance to wind me up. In the above case...I haven't been wound up. More perplexed, by someone using me to argue with me when the me he uses still makes sense to the me of now! Anyway, I'll leave this thread be...maybe pop in to share a few fap symbols and engage in virtual ball cupping, just to endear myself to the cool kids.
You are Molinaro,
i am Vialli,
you ride a vespa,
whilst i steam by in a ferrarri...

eat shit dweeb,
i'm only interested in the Real,
and have zero respect for megalomaniac vermin,
who are consumed with narcissistic zeal...

Indeed, my ego is vibrant,
aware of itself and strong,
but I know the important difference,
between Right and Wrong...

so go suck teeth's cock.
cum over a photo of burke,
you seem as useful to this world,
as a muslim turk...

indeed, fuck the muslims,
fuck the christians too...
this is my poetic way of expressing,
Lo-Pan...Fuck YOU...

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
4-3-3 is a must really.

Will Martin be fit?

Buffon
Caceres- Barzagli- Bonucci -Chiellini
Pogba- Pirlo -Marchisio
Giovinco- Matri/Quag -Vucinic

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
After 30 years spent avoiding fucking without feeling I have embraced what I despise, and found myself, too many times, walking away from strange flats, strange faces, strange situations in which I have given nothing but Dick

:lol2:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Every time I hear boots walking down the street outside my bedroom window, I think its her. As does Oscar. We can both see in each other's eyes, the hurt, the gaping back hole of loneliness. Perhaps its worse in my eyes, more profound, and if so, I don't want to let him see it. I will be sending him invisible tears...

I am still putting my toothbrush next to hers, out of instinct, habit...as whenever I go to brush my teeth, I see them there, together, married.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's borderline crazy, but he's brilliant :D

You weren't around when he used to start threads to share his poems and short stories with us. Some of those were shit, but some were great.

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...issions-from-the-gutter?highlight=gutter+poem
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/30580-everything-but-the-girl
I haven't clicked on those links, but do they include one of the stories he wrote about him and his army mates smoking weed a d drinking hard liquor and hugging and kissing each other? :lol: :D

Crazy poster.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
its probably for the best, if i keep my poetic prose to the writer fiends i mix with elsewhere, and also, my rhymes for the lyricists I mix with, elsewhere...for my prose, unless jovial, causes dismay HERE, and as for my moderate ability with rhyme, there is nobody around here who can meet even my rudimentary abilities to find me on a level playing field...I will admit embarassment at a 31 year old man allowing his child heart and demented wolverine cub ego to demand attention, and send those parts of me back into the shadows...
So who wants to challenge him in rhyming? :D

I'll start..
This poem is called: To Lo-Pan

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg the comments in the threads :rofl: Thanks Alen!
The best thing is Rab adding a poll in one of the threads, titled: "Should we ever read this guy's stuff?" :lol:

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
So who wants to challenge him in rhyming? :D

I'll start..
This poem is called: To Lo-Pan

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty, and so is your head.
:lol:

Lopan has to step his game up.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yeah, of course Mandzukic, not Muller - my bad :p

I disagree, however, on the "definite" part in your statement. Even from that still shot Alexx 444 posted earlier here, one cannot say with certainty if the defender's trailing foot (part of the body) was in line or slightly behind the vertical line of Mandzukic's head. It may have been an offside but even then it would be so close that there was hardly anything definite about it even on that capture, let alone in real time.
Hence my point that it was rightfully given advantage to the forward, as per the rules.
definite is definite, real time or camera, mario's upper body was clearly ahead when the shot went off, definite offside

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 178)