[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (135 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Mandzukic's head was in front of our defender. Every part of the body with which you can score counts.
yeah, but that's not all there is to the rule, iirc - regarding the defender, any part of his body counts with which he can defend/prevent a goal, which his feet obviously are and it's his trailing foot that seems very much in line with Mandzukic' head/body.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4115147 said:
You can sergoi all you want, Robben should've buried the two 100% he had and they could easily have scored more goals if we weren't a bit lucky with the deflections.

Aerial succes is 67% in Bayern's favour, 67%. It's amazing that we didn't get punished harder on those corners.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yeah, but that's not all there is to the rule, iirc - regarding the defender, any part of his body counts with which he can defend/prevent a goal, which his feet obviously are and it's his trailing foot that seems very much in line with Mandzukic' head/body.
Not that it decided anything but Mandzukic' head wasn't in line. I watched it on TV, commentator said it, ex ref said it later, every newspapers also.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
A player is in an offside position if:
He is nearer to his opponents’ goal line than both the
ball and the second last opponent.

IFAB Decision 1:
 Consideration should be given to any part of the head,
body or feet of the attacker in relation to the second
last defender,the ball or the halfway line .
 For the purposes of this decision, the arms are not
considered to be part of the body

Active Play
“Gaining an advantage by being in that position”
means:
 Playing a ball that rebounds to him off a post or
crossbar, having previously been in an offside position.
 Playing a ball, that rebounds to him off an opponent,
having previously been in an offside position.

This happened, clear offside

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You can sergoi all you want, Robben should've buried the two 100% he had and they could easily have scored more goals if we weren't a bit lucky with the deflections.

Aerial succes is 67% in Bayern's favour, 67%. It's amazing that we didn't get punished harder on those corners.
two 100%? :lol: :lol: :lol: ye he had 1on1 meeting with gk there :lol: :lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4115157 said:

IFAB Decision 1:

Active Play
means:

It was clear offside but as I said it wasn't decisive. They outplayed us.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4115161 said:
two 100%? :lol: :lol: :lol: ye he had 1on1 meeting with gk there :lol: :lol:
He completely missed the goal from 5m where buffon had already jumped to the wrong side. You're being delusional if you think 2-0 was in any way a fair result tonight. We were lucky as fuck.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Not that it decided anything but Mandzukic' head wasn't in line. I watched it on TV, commentator said it, ex ref said it later, every newspapers also.
you don't need someone else to say it - can see it for yourself in that pic Alex 444 posted above. Quite frankly I dn't see how anyone can say with certainty that the trailing foot wasn't in line with the forward's head ... we are talking +/- couple of centimeters here.

again, the important part to point out is that trailing foot for the Juve defender, don't just look at the bodies/torsos of the players.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The amount of ":lol:" smileys in your post is usually a pretty good measurement of how stupid they are. ^ is 2 on a stupid scale, the one before that was 5.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
you don't need someone else to say it - can see it for yourself in that pic Alex 444 posted above. Quite frankly I dn't see how anyone can say with certainty that the trailing foot wasn't in line with the forward's head ... we are talking +/- couple of centimeters here.

again, the important part to point out is that trailing foot for the Juve defender, don't just look at the bodies/torsos of the players.
check the rules, fool

frick

Apr 4, 2010
To be fair, the players were clearly shaken off after that quick first goal.
Even Pirlo's long passes were poop.
I can imagine the game would be different had we not conceding early.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4115157 said:

IFAB Decision 1:

Active Play
means:

nothing in the above text makes this offside - again, those feet for the defender are part of his body.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Off course I don't. I saw an offside position. His head and body were in front of the defender. The fact that others confirmed it just benefits my cause.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
And I'm still proud of that picture. It was a fun day and I got to show some skin :tup:

Beats the hell out of flipping off your own mirror image in some industrial elevator in Sochi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 134)