[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (126 Viewers)

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
:lol: All here have their heart in their throat. The best thing to do is leave the forum to do something else before the match. I'm about to log off and play maybe Bioshock 2 or FIFA before the match. Goodbye, and FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

:theflag::theflag::theflag:

- - - Updated - - -

I see. But why is this game on a Tuesday, is there a U2 concert?
No because bono is watching rugby with sissoko.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
:frown: i want to play me some Tomb Raider but something in this forum is holding me and i can't let go. :scared:

Is it @Jem83, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck, speaking of the devil i almost forgot....
Can't help ya, buddy. I'm a mess too :scared:

It's not all fear, though, it's a combination of excitement and being nervous.

CL nights :touched:

Wouldn't have it any other way :flag2:

Ribery7

Apr 2, 2013
Hello Juventus fans! Stay calm, I come in peace :). Thought I'd share some views with fellow football fans. I've been a Bayern fan for many years and while I acknowledge the fact that we have a beast of a team right now, I will admit that I would have preferred to face Madrid or Dortmund, you Italians kind of have the antidote for the German teams :). In fact the team I was hoping Bayern to avoid the most AC Milan, it's the only team in Europe to have a positive record against us. That said, I'm not taking anything away from you. You truly have an amazing team with a great coach that would give any team in the world a headache, not just against German ones :).

Anyways, the press is saying we are bad at defending corners (very true, ffs I'm still having nightmares from some of them) and that we are weak mentally (also true), and we still reached 2 finals in 3 years. But there's no such thing as "you beat the Germans when you see them in the bus going away" or "football is game where in the end the Germans win", those days are gone unfortunately and quite the opposite is going on today.

But what I learned in the last seasons is that history and records doesn't count for shit. We've conceded a lot from corners lately so I expect our players to give their 100% dealing with these situations because in the end, we have good headers. A lot of our players are bad under pressure but they have many reasons to totally pumped today: proving the press is wrong, playing an Italian team, which also happens to be one of Europe's best and we also come after the biggest win in 20+ years. The loss against Arsenal will serve as a fresh memory that anything can happen in football and that they can't sleep for 1 second.

Of course I want Bayern to win no matter what, but if we do lose, I hope that the victorious team will have played great football and actually created chances. If I'll see a replay of last year's final, with the same result, I'll have no reason to live anymore. Just kidding, kind of.

And now as a decent neutral fan, may the best team on the field win!

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Hello Juventus fans! Stay calm, I come in peace :). Thought I'd share some views with fellow football fans. I've been a Bayern fan for many years and while I acknowledge the fact that we have a beast of a team right now, I will admit that I would have preferred to face Madrid or Dortmund, you Italians kind of have the antidote for the German teams :). In fact the team I was hoping Bayern to avoid the most AC Milan, it's the only team in Europe to have a positive record against us. That said, I'm not taking anything away from you. You truly have an amazing team with a great coach that would give any team in the world a headache, not just against German ones :).

Anyways, the press is saying we are bad at defending corners (very true, ffs I'm still having nightmares from some of them) and that we are weak mentally (also true), and we still reached 2 finals in 3 years. But there's no such thing as "you beat the Germans when you see them in the bus going away" or "football is game where in the end the Germans win", those days are gone unfortunately and quite the opposite is going on today.

But what I learned in the last seasons is that history and records doesn't count for shit. We've conceded a lot from corners lately so I expect our players to give their 100% dealing with these situations because in the end, we have good headers. A lot of our players are bad under pressure but they have many reasons to totally pumped today: proving the press is wrong, playing an Italian team, which also happens to be on of Europe's best and we also come after the biggest win in 20+ years. The loss against Arsenal will serve as a fresh memory that anything can happen in football and that they can't sleep for 1 second.

Of course I want Bayern to win no matter what, but if we do lose, I hope you that the victorious team will have played great football and actually created chances. If I'll see a replay of last year's final, with the same result, I'll have no reason to live anymore. Just kidding, kind of.

We have a positive record against you too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

But what I learned in the last seasons is that history and records doesn't count for shit. We've conceded a lot from corners lately so I expect our players to give their 100% dealing with these situations because in the end, we have good headers. A lot of our players are bad under pressure but they have many reasons to totally pumped today: proving the press is wrong, playing an Italian team, which also happens to be one of Europe's best and we also come after the biggest win in 20+ years. The loss against Arsenal will serve as a fresh memory that anything can happen in football and that they can't sleep for 1 second.

Of course I want Bayern to win no matter what, but if we do lose, I hope that the victorious team will have played great football and actually created chances. If I'll see a replay of last year's final, with the same result, I'll have no reason to live anymore. Just kidding, kind of.

Another top Bayern fan :tup:

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I hope you that the victorious team will have played great football and actually created chances. If I'll see a replay of last year's final, with the same result, I'll have no reason to live anymore. Just kidding, kind of.
Troll wining is not bad at all :trollol:, because at the end it's all about victory. Matri trololo :MJ:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 125)