[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (46 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
As nervous as I feel, I still have confidence in our club and the players on the pitch.

While I hope for a good result, I know a 1-2 loss would still serve its purpose of giving us that important away goal and I would begrudgingly accept that result.

We've gotten this far, two years into the Conte project. That, in and of itself, is a great result and something all Juventus supporters should be happy about. Who would've thought, four years ago when we finished seventh in Serie A, that we'd get this far so soon. I am happy we're even being considered a slight underdog in Germany against such a deep club like Bayern. That alone tells me we are close to returning to our former glory.

Should be an amazing game! Forza JUVE!

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
STOP SCARING ME! I'M IN A FRAGILE STATE ALREADY! My heart might give up and it's all on you! :cry:
:lol: All here have their heart in their throat. The best thing to do is leave the forum to do something else before the match. I'm about to log off and play maybe Bioshock 2 or FIFA before the match. Goodbye, and FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

:theflag::theflag::theflag:

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly.

Yes there will be a goalkeeper and he can use his hands.
I see. But why is this game on a Tuesday, is there a U2 concert?

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
:lol: All here have their heart in their throat. The best thing to do is leave the forum to do something else before the match. I'm about to log off and play maybe Bioshock 2 or FIFA before the match. Goodbye, and FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!!

:theflag::theflag::theflag:
:frown: i want to play me some Tomb Raider but something in this forum is holding me and i can't let go. :scared:

Is it @Jem83, maybe?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh fuck, speaking of the devil i almost forgot....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)