[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (123 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Look, Bayern are favourites, this is true. But look at it from their view, as well. We are not an opponent to be taken lightly. They will have to be at their best. If something goes wrong in the Bayern machinery, we will make them pay. If Bayern play to their full strengths and beat us fair and square, we can have no complaints.

Buy on AliExpress.com

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
What ever we do we shouldn't retreat and try defending by sitting deep, that's just recipe for disaster. Hope out mid really stands up to the moment and break their build-ups from there. :xfinger:
Also would've preferred Asa (although not at his absolute best ATM) instead of Peluso, he just gets too nervous and carried away.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I know the lineups are all saying Peluso, but I'd still be surprised if Asamoah doesn't play.

Obviously Conte sees more and the players all week, maybe Peluso has shown more form and confidence.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Finally work is finished, i'll go out now, head to the hookah cafe, smoke to relax until the game is close to begininig, then i'll start shitting briks :scared:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
I don't feel nervous at all (I definitely will tonight). Maybe it's because we have done better than I expected + all the respect and kind words from other clubs and the press.
Forza Juve!
The only reason I don't feel nervous is that I can't watch it. Otherwise I'd be pretty beside myself.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't feel nervous at all (I definitely will tonight). Maybe it's because we have done better than I expected + all the respect and kind words from other clubs and the press.
Forza Juve!
I feel this way too. The only thing I really don't want to happen is that the game gets away from us and we look stupid. That can happen to any team with certain conditions, but we have a big audience and I want us to show what we can do.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
so if we start wih the 3-5-1-1 with peluso, u guys think we can see asamoah coming in for on of the central mids?

- - - Updated - - -

i want to see asa in his cm position for us so badly

- - - Updated - - -

it hurts...

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I hope conte keeps playing up robbens confidence by saying he is the most dangerous player and his cut in shots are deadly. That way, robben will keep trying to score and spoil bayerns teamwork.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Are we playing "typical italian" aka defensive like Lahm states in an interview????

We're very offensive at times with just the backthree defending the backline........?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 122)