[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (180 Viewers)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Vucinic would have been key to the 3-5-1-1 plans.

If he's not fit, it probably would make sense to go back to 3-5-2.

Don't see any of Juve's other forwards being able to hold the ball up and bring the midfielders into the game the way Vucinic can.
If we play 3-5-1-1, it still makes sense playing Quag/Matri in attack for our counter attacking play. Against Celtic we did enjoy giving away possession and lump balls forward for Matri, which still gave us some penetration. I can't see that working with Vucinic - Marchisio.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
FootballItalia has this probable lineup for the 4-5-1-1 formation: Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Marchisio; Vucinic.

:touched: Vucinic upfront by himself; shots: 0

We're fucked.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
FootballItalia has this probable lineup for the 4-5-1-1 formation: Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Marchisio; Vucinic.

:touched: Vucinic upfront by himself; shots: 0

We're $#@!ed.
I hope we don't use 4-5-1-1, don't want to hear all that "Cheaters of Europe" thing once again. :shifty:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Actually half of what you said is true, we should shut up and approach the match with humility and respect to our opponents.
I agree and I'm not even kidding about not watching the game. I might sit in the kitchen with the TV volume turned up, I did that once before and we won.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 177)