[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (154 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Are those odds correct?!? :shocked: I should so put some money in. Lost a lot of money on Saturday since I was expecting us and Lazio to win with 2 goals, that didn't happen apparently. :D

Dec 31, 2008
:nervous:

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus boss Antonio Conte is considering the use of a 3-5-1-1 system atBayern Munich on Tuesday, claims La Stampa.
Conte has repeatedly used a 3-5-2 this season, but he’s reportedly thinking about fielding just one striker in the Champions League quarter-final first leg tie.
Mirko Vucinic is being tipped to start after recovering from a fever which saw him ruled out of the 2-1 win at Inter.
The modification will come with Paul Pogba replacing Claudio Marchisio in midfield, allowing the latter to take up a more advanced role.
Boss Antonio Conte is scheduled to meet with the media later today ahead of tomorrow’s clash at the Allianz Arena.
Possible line-ups – Bayern: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Ribery, Kroos, Robben; Mandzukic.
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Marchisio; Vucinic.

- - - Updated - - -

Unleash the Pogbasaur?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
guyS...alil off topic

- - - Updated - - -

Striker Alessandro Del Piero said he hated to have to talk about the referee but believed he had no choice.

'No-one expected to be eliminated in such a way and it hurts, hurts a lot,' he said. 'We can examine it all in detail when we are calmer but it is normal that the first things we think about here are the referee.

'I believe that in ten years I have never cried about the referee

and now I don't want to do it. But, honestly, after all those incidents, I don't know what to say.

Del piero, after the korean game.

Attachments

enzo

May 14, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus boss Antonio Conte is considering the use of a 3-5-1-1 system atBayern Munich on Tuesday, claims La Stampa.
Conte has repeatedly used a 3-5-2 this season, but he’s reportedly thinking about fielding just one striker in the Champions League quarter-final first leg tie.
Mirko Vucinic is being tipped to start after recovering from a fever which saw him ruled out of the 2-1 win at Inter.
The modification will come with Paul Pogba replacing Claudio Marchisio in midfield, allowing the latter to take up a more advanced role.
Boss Antonio Conte is scheduled to meet with the media later today ahead of tomorrow’s clash at the Allianz Arena.
Possible line-ups – Bayern: Neuer; Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Alaba; Luiz Gustavo, Schweinsteiger; Ribery, Kroos, Robben; Mandzukic.
Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Pogba, Peluso; Marchisio; Vucinic.

- - - Updated - - -

Unleash the Pogbasaur?
Hmm, I wonder if it is the right strategy to field only one striker, after our strikers finally start to score regularly. Sure, our midfield is still strong and scores a lot. On the other side, it might be handy to have an additional midfielder who more easily can fulfill offensive as well defensive tasks.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Unleash the Pogbasaur?

enzo

May 14, 2012
Does any one know if you can stream off the iPhone using 3G and get a decent signal? If not does anyone know if you can stream the radio (English commentary of the game from iPhone)?
It depends on the stream's quality. But *given* a decent signal, you should be able to stream the game.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
Hard to say at this point.

It's going to be a tough match.

Bayern fans, is Muller going to be benched for this one and Robben playing? Most newspapers are predicting that
Very unlikely. Müller has started every crucial game so far. The fact that he was on the bench against Hamburg further points towards him starting against Juve. Robbed has been in good form lately, and will probably be subbed in for either Müller or Ribery in the second half, especially if we will need a goal.

Don't think there will be any surprises in Bayern's starting line-up.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Hard to say at this point.

It's going to be a tough match.

Bayern fans, is Muller going to be benched for this one and Robben playing? Most newspapers are predicting that

Keep it tight in that middle. Not like we've got pace in our squad to damage Bayern like Arsenal did on the break.

Cos we've got goal scoring midfielders I wouldn't see this as a gamble. As long as the lone striker gets proper support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)