[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (28 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
My formation against Bayern Munich.

resignation from striker will move more Bayern players forward (see: Zonal Marking match against Celtic). One Vucinic will be cover by two CB and RB and LB will have complete freedom. Situations will occur 2 to 1 on the wings (again, the first match against Celtic) - pass - pass and cross to the Gomez / Mandziukic, to do so by a 2 vs 1 probably accurate.

Paradoxically, the use of two striker is probably safer than one. Defend and not risk, but with the head and on the middle rather than in front of the penalty area.

Sorry, my ENG is so bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
My formation against Bayern Munich.

- The Wall Vidal, Pogba, Marchisio will destroy the play of Kroos, Schweinsteiger and Müller and recover lots of Balls.
- Peluso over Asamoah to control Robben.
- Lichtsteiner is a good match with Ribery.
- The Line Bonucci, Pirlo and Pogba is making it hard for Bayern to control the Game of Juventus. (We wont risk single marking on Pirlo that mutch)
- Chiellini and Barzagli will take Gomez or Mandzukic out of the play.

I prefer Qualia over Matri but I think Conte will go for Vucinic.
I adore the idea of using Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, AND Pirlo all in one match, but in the end Bayern have a weakness in the back and I think two strikers is the way to go because of that.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Ribery is just doubtful or is he ruled out completely ?

If its the former,i still think he'll pass a late fitness test to make the game just in time imo.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Ribery is just doubtful or is he ruled out completely ?

If its the former,i still think he'll pass a late fitness test to be ready for the game in time imo.
He is rouled out for bayern tomorrow against hamburg, and doubtful for the match against Juventus, so its not quite sure he will miss the game against Juventus... It would be a big blow for bayern, because hes in really good shape these days.

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
It's textbook precaution. The league's in the bag, why risk him in a home game against Hamburg. He'll definitely play against Juve.

He is rouled out for bayern tomorrow against hamburg, and doubtful for the match against Juventus, so its not quite sure he will miss the game against Juventus... It would be a big blow for bayern, because hes in really good shape these days.
He's not ruled out though against Hamburg. Heynckes: "If he can play, he'll play." I doubt that he'll play though. Like I said, unnecessary risk taking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)