[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (169 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are there any members who have a season ticket?
I want to go to Juve Bayern in Turin and would like to purchase through them

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
After reading some threads in this forum and also this one, I've gotta say that this forum is straight up the weirdest football forum I've ever seen. :lol: I don't mean that in a negative sense, it's just plain weird how so much random stuff is being said in football threads. Very unusual, but interesting. Might be worth writing a research paper about this forum. ^^

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After reading some threads in this forum and also this one, I've gotta say that this forum is straight up the weirdest football forum I've ever seen. :lol: I don't mean that in a negative sense, it's just plain weird how so much random stuff is being said in football threads. Very unusual, but interesting. Might be worth writing a research paper about this forum. ^^
:lol:

Trust me my friend, were all aware of this as well.

This place is fucking crazier than 4chan and bodybuilding.com combined.

Tuz :heart:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
:touched:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
The Tuz is already pulling you in :D

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
:lol:

Trust me my friend, were all aware of this as well.

This place is $#@!ing crazier than 4chan and bodybuilding.com combined.

Tuz :heart:
I don't wanna be a brown nose, but I've also visited the Inter and Milan forum a few years back when we played them. I found the Inter forum just overall hostile and tense, while the Milan forum was just full of arrogant pri***. This forum though is just random, yet has a mellow and friendly vibe.

But you know this is all pregame stuff. We'll see if and how it changes during and after the first leg. One controversial decision or on-field antics will certainly chaange the atmosphere here :bitchslap: Also, Ribery and Robben have the tendency to dive from time to time and try to influence the ref in their favor. Not exactly liked by their opponents :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 168)