[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (131 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
A friend of mine came to germany for studying law and he had huge difficulties in learning the language. His way of solving that problem: Watching "The Simpsons" in german.
that works too, well not watching the simpsons but kids television helps, but luckily for your friend he will pick up the language a lot quicker just by being in the country

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I used to understand almost everything in German thanks to the cartoons and movies I watched as a kid on satellite TV.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ah okay do you like any football club or cheer with in england?, beside juve of course
not really, i grew up watching Italian football as it was widely televised back then, the only english club i 'cheer' is notts county for obvious reasons with their connection with Juve, only get to see them play when they play away to stevenage as that is one of the closest teams i live to that compete in the same division as them.

but as far as the premiership goes i don't really like it

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
im surprised you say that, i found i could understand some Dutch words from German
some words are similar, but the grammar isn't :p, it's much more difficult imo.

But West-Germany is a cool country and if you have time then learning German is wise to do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)