[Champions League] Bayern München vs JUVENTUS (April 2, 2013) (48 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The diffrence between these Bayeren fans, ans the city and celtic ones is clear.

Bayeren doesnt have to prove anything. Massive history, very well respected, and located outside great brittain. This reminds me of the german commentator praising Lazio's excellent game's tactically and playwise.

Bayeren has very nice youngsters, if you can call them that. Their midfield is great, their team is complete.

The winner of this tie, must win the competition, or at least eliminate mes que un cunt

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I hope all of these bayern fan is not alen. :p
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

its not clear that van buyten will play, he just came in because of boateng, because he was red booked.. I guess boateng will play
i would rather play against van buyten, given that he has great presence with his height, his lack of pace might just give Juve a better chance to succeed with a counter attack

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
I'm affraid of Gomez,Van Buyten they are so tall !
Isn't size not a problem for your defense though? I thought that only pace could break through your defense. And both Gomez and Van Buyten aren't really that fast ;). I can totally see Gomez in full donkey-mode against Juve, not getting anything out of playing against Barzagli and Chiellini. :sergio: He won't play anyways. Mandzukic will. His tendency to go out wide might actually come in handy against Juve, at least I hope so.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

i would rather play against van buyten, given that he has great presence with his height, his lack of pace might just give Juve a better chance to succeed with a counter attack
he has great presence with that height, almost any ball in the air he could get, but he is toooo slow, thats the problem as u said... on other hand boateng is acutally not bad and fast, but he lacks on focus during the game, thats his main problem. what a pity badstuber is out for the season, he would play with dante

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)