[Champions League] Artmedia Bratislava v Juventus (August 26th, 2008) (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
so this is where all the fun is at

hey mods, how come the LIVE thread isn't open for this?
That's still pre-season :D

The LIVE thread will witness its debut against Fiorentina, I want everyone there, there will be free booze, strippers, cocaine, weed and salted peanuts.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why do you always take things to the extreme if I may ask. Considering that, I would say Juventus are not as bad as you describe them, it's just that you exaggerate everything.
What did i say??
I mean they will soon drop any resistance and let us finish them pf completely and totally, i really expect Amuri,Camo and Marchisio to own them and boost the confidence a great dean, whats wrong with that?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What did i say??
I mean they will soon drop any resistance and let us finish them pf completely and totally, i really expect Amuri,Camo and Marchisio to own them and boost the confidence a great dean, whats wrong with that?
Nothing at all but the way you described their failure is so poetic and very much an exaggerated image.

May 4, 2004
OFF TOPIC..

Look at this lol..

casma: How can anyone like liverpool? Cant understand...

grandemorenotorricelli: If there are people who support Inter Milan, everything is possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)