Champions League 2023-24 (8 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Last time Madrid lost at home to Bayern, Giovanni Elber scored against them
I don’t know how relevant that is. Real have lost at home to Juventus, Man City, Chelsea, PSG, Shakhtar Donetsk, CSKA Moscow, Sheriff Tiraspol in the CL in recent years despite never having lost at home to any of teams before those occasions (or not having lost to them at home in a long time.)

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
Excellent game of football. Perfectly poised for the second leg. Bayern aren't finished yet but Real Madrid will be hard to beat.

What the fuck has happened to Kim? He has been useless this season.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Excellent game of football. Perfectly poised for the second leg. Bayern aren't finished yet but Real Madrid will be hard to beat.

What the fuck has happened to Kim? He has been useless this season.
Starting to think it was too big of a step for him.

One thing is to play for a smaller club like Napoli (with all due respect), especially when you only played at the top level for one season and then going to one of the worlds biggest clubs with a totally different mentality, expectations and setting of the games - like seen yesterday.

I wouldn't say he has been a flop, but he certainly still has a lot to learn when it comes to performing at the biggest stage. But the guy is no doubt talented as a defender, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just as long as Upamecano don't play these kinda games.

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I've been trying to fully understand the new format for next season but struggling to understand how will they decide what games will be played away and home? There will be 8 games in group stage, 4 away, 4 home, you play each team once which could be very disadvantegous in some cases.

Leagues with 4 or more clubs will have one match against a club from their own league to avoid deadlocking. We could face Inter in San Siro in group stage and there wouldn't be another match in Turin. Anyone tried understanding how exactly is this going to work?

Another interesting thing is that the CL will now be played on Thursdays too.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Chiesa would be a beast at Bayern

Sane had a horrible first half, Gnabry is hot and cold, and Musiala from what I've seen is a dribbler only

muller is finished btw, worst player after kim, sane first half and goretzka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)