Champions League 2023-24 (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What a champions league this has been so far.
The only thing UEFA have gotten right recently is getting rid of the away goals rule.

Its absolutely made teams more willing to attack more, the games have been much more entertaining and less predictable too imo. I’ll give these corrupt fucks credit where credit is due.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Does the increase in Italian teams mean they eat out of the same pot as normal?

If that's the case, 5 teams is bad enough as a 4-way split is now divided by 5. But if a 6th Italian team gets in, that a huge drawback on the CL pot for Italy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What hurts the most about watching these is the gulf in quality between us all most of the clubs in this competition.

We are years off being competitive at this level.
We’re really not.

Look how atrocious we were in Europe from 2009-2011 and then by the 2014 we were making semi-finals in European competitions again

Even domestically, we came through two 7th place finishes playing turgid football. And all it took was a new coach and two transfer windows to win Serie A again.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What hurts the most about watching these is the gulf in quality between us all most of the clubs in this competition.

We are years off being competitive at this level.
An illusion created by Allegro and his jihadi fanatics. For three years, we've been playing a different sport. We need to sort out the basics first and then we can certainly compete at this level.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)