Champions League 2023-24 (6 Viewers)

Apr 9, 2015
A lot of groans in here about it, but that's great for us right now considering how easily we can drop out of the top 4.
It is great for Serie A in general. Clubs need more substantial revenue and one season CL can help a lot of clubs with getting their debts done to have a more sustainable future. More money is not only better for the participating clubs but also Serie A in general. If the quality of clubs are rising, Juve needs to compete and will become (almost) automatically more popular. See BPL they have also foreign fans for clubs like West Ham and Brighton. Serie A needs that (also La Liga and Bundesliga).

I think al 6 teams (except Bologna) can compete in CL for at least 2nd/3rd spot, so they will gain a lot of revenue in CL/EL. Don't forget, we miss a top tier team like City or Real, but the (sub)top is very big with clubs like Napoli, Lazio, Roma, Fiorentina and traditionally the top 3 Juve, Milan and Inter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Im not sure how it works, if Roma or Atalanta win EL and they get 4th and 5th, does a 6th place still go forward? Or is it 6 only because they qualify due to winning EL? Meaning if we finish 6, we’re out anyways
That rankings guy from twitter says if Roma/Atalanta win the Europa League and finish 5th, 6th placed team would secure the Champions League

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Dortmund 2nd. Wowzers

- - - Updated - - -

PSG level.

PSG is advancing, no way UEFA lets Mbappe not make the finals in his last year at PSG.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Do we even know what happened between Xavi and Barca to cause him to leave end of this year?

I haven't been following it. I thought he was their golden child legend.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Cancelo defending moment. This dude had defenders on this forum when he was flying high at Man City lmao

- - - Updated - - -

PSG up. Cancelo fans in the gutter.

- - - Updated - - -

Chippy 2nd half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)