Champions League 2023-24 (30 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
PSG comfortably dismantling Real Sociedad

How come 'one of the best teams in Europe' finished below them in the groups eh?
Lazio is 23 pts behind Inter in the league, down in 7th place, and just beat Bayern…

So…

- - - Updated - - -

@BayernFan

Y’all didn’t have a single shot on goal in the match? Wtf?

Saw something saying Tuchel has 10 losses in 43 matches with Bayern now. Nagelsmann had the same but in 84 matches

Buy on AliExpress.com

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lazio is 23 pts behind Inter in the league, down in 7th place, and just beat Bayern…

So…

- - - Updated - - -

@BayernFan

Y’all didn’t have a single shot on goal in the match? Wtf?

Saw something saying Tuchel has 10 losses in 43 matches with Bayern now. Nagelsmann had the same but in 84 matches
I hate everything about Tuchel. Literally.

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I see some similarities here but by the way you have won 27 bundesligas in last 15 years, so its probably a time that some others win to. It's best for your league and also for a club to be hungry again. I rescpect you fans, because you are always looking for 1.place and winning tropies. That is something that disapeard in the juventus environment over the last few years. I still belive that you will made it to semi-finals or finals at the end.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
so even winning the cl doesn't make you a good coach? what are the metrics? you can only be good until your first failure?

is ancelotti a good coach? he failed at juve, bayern and napoli after all

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Why are coaches evaluated differently than players? They can decline just like players.

Allegri for example. Great coach. Took 2 years off and sat on a beach. Comes back and changes nothing. Doesn't adapt anything to how the game is changing. He sucks now. Does that mean his entire history is shit? No. He just simply declined.

Same principle for Mourinho.

The inverse for someone like Spalletti. He improved.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Why are coaches evaluated differently than players? They can decline just like players.

Allegri for example. Great coach. Took 2 years off and sat on a beach. Comes back and changes nothing. Doesn't adapt anything to how the game is changing. He sucks now. Does that mean his entire history is shit? No. He just simply declined.

Same principle for Mourinho.

The inverse for someone like Spalletti. He improved.
His beach game is out of this world, you just know it is.

Little saggy speedos with no ass to speak off. He's skinny, but he's got that lower belly fat that sticks out a bit. And he's definitely tanned, but his skin still looks weird with small lumps in odd places and the occasional grey body hair coming out of nowhere.

Then he dips his feet in the ocean, espresso in his hands and tells his mistress he'll be making melanzane alla parmigiana tonight, but really he's thinking about his other mistress and he hopes this mistress never checks his phone.

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Correct me if I'm wrong but was it kahn and or Salihamzdic that wanted to bring in Tuchel or was it panic set by someone higher up when it seemed like bayern risked throwing away the league last year?
It was Kahn and Brazzo. As Kahn famously said “tHe TreBlE wAs In dAngEr”, when asked about the sacking of Nagelsmann.

Kahn was a fantastic goalkeeper, but was terrible in leading the club.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
It was Kahn and Brazzo. As Kahn famously said “tHe TreBlE wAs In dAngEr”, when asked about the sacking of Nagelsmann.

Kahn was a fantastic goalkeeper, but was terrible in leading the club.
do you think tuchel even implements any attacking tactics or strategies? even muller looked clueless vs lazio

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)