Champions League 2023-24 (4 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I’m sure UEFA weren’t banking on Germany and Italy being the two countries to get the extra spot :rofl:

It wouldn’t shock me if the corrupt dodgy fuckers do something like stop weighting the points in different competitions the same i.e wins in Europa League/Conference League won’t be worth as much as CL wins in co-efficient rankings.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I’m sure UEFA weren’t banking on Germany and Italy being the two countries to get the extra spot :rofl:

It wouldn’t shock me if the corrupt dodgy fuckers do something like stop weighting the points in different competitions the same i.e wins in Europa League/Conference League won’t be worth as much as CL wins in co-efficient rankings.
I mean they probably should have done that from the start no? Obviously a win in the CL should count for more than the Conference league

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I mean they probably should have done that from the start no? Obviously a win in the CL should count for more than the Conference league
Probably, but I can see why they currently do it the way they do it now. IMO, teams doing well in all three comps instead of one, show that it’s a more competitive league and it encourages teams to take all euro comps seriously.

mjromeo81

Aug 29, 2022
So what do we reckon the final will be?

PSG vs Real Madrid? Would be interesting to see what Mbappe does!
Borussia Dortmund vs Bayern Munich? This would be a repeat of the 2013 final at Wembley.

I'm just glad those Prem fuckers are out.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
For reaching semis? Thank you :)

Truth be told, I have zero expectations. It was the same regarding Arsenal and even against Lazio. And it's Real Madrid we're playing, which couldn't be more difficult.

Hoping for the best, but not getting my expectations up.
Will be a closer game than we think imo

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Will be a closer game than we think imo
I think it’s gonna be close too, but I just have a feeling Real are gonna prevail at the end. We played very close games with them in 2017 and especially in 2018, but they still came out on top.

How we lost our home game against them in 2018 is still insane to me. But thats exactly why they’ve managed to win so many CL titles in recent years, they just find a way. We overpowered them physically, but didn’t take any of our clear cut chances.

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
I think it’s gonna be close too, but I just have a feeling Real are gonna prevail at the end. We played very close games with them in 2017 and especially in 2018, but they still came out on top.

How we lost our home game against them in 2018 is still insane to me. But thats exactly why they’ve managed to win so many CL titles in recent years, they just find a way. We overpowered them physically, but didn’t take any of our clear cut chances.

too bad GOATman got injured.

Hopefully gnabrys purple patch lasts long enough and sane gets rolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)