Champions League 2021-22 (24 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I would avoid Salzburg. That's a disaster in the making. I guess I would choose Atletico based on current form.
Benfica is the easiest opponent on the paper. Among other teams, PSG can be the toughest team and of course the worst possible option. so avoid PSG will be preferable .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Benfica is the easiest opponent on the paper. Among other teams, PSG can be the toughest team and of course the worst possible option. so avoid PSG will be preferable .
I don't know, Benfica has some experienced players, especially at the back. I could see them having the match of their lives against us, just like Pepe did last time.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
You'd like to avoid the easiest draw? :p
I think for the first time in a long time I’m genuinely not bothered about who we draw. We have made everything so ridiculously hard for ourselves over the last few years in these rounds that we just need to focus on ourselves and approaching the games with our brains in gear for once.

There are absolutely no signs that this season is any different to those last few; so I genuinely think at this point we’d have as much chance of going through against PSG than we would against, say Sporting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)