Champions League 2021-22 (14 Viewers)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The teams above us need to be playing in Europe so that they're fatigued for the league matches, Milan going out today makes them the favourites to win the Serie A now although I'd say that Inter are stronger overall. One match a week is great for Zlatan.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The teams above us need to be playing in Europe so that they're fatigued for the league matches, Milan going out today makes them the favourites to win the Serie A now although I'd say that Inter are stronger overall. One match a week is great for Zlatan.
It only makes a difference if they're actually were going to get past the 16th round, which they obviously would have not.

Two extra games won't hurt their Serie A form, but missing these two games will surely hurt their pockets. Look at Inter winning the league last season and still finding themselves in a situation where they have to sell their two best players.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Shhhh. @Bianconero81 will get butthurt that you are making fun of the club he secretly wishes he supported.
I don't hate them like some of you petty fuckers out of respect for my old man. He's been a Milan supporter even longer than I've been supporting Juventus, so when they win, it makes him happy. I can't begrudge him that. The red cunts of Manc on the other hand, no fucking way. Easily the most despicable team after Merda.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
CL just highlights how poor the Italian teams are. Milan getting beaten at home to a team Liverpool would field in the Cabrao Cup early rounds. We got destroyed by Chelsea a couple of weeks ago and Inter being little match for Real.

Such a shame how Italy refused to invest in stadia, the media, change archaic laws and have been left behind by the other leagues when back in the 90s there was no other league to even bother watching

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
CL just highlights how poor the Italian teams are. Milan getting beaten at home to a team Liverpool would field in the Cabrao Cup early rounds. We got destroyed by Chelsea a couple of weeks ago and Inter being little match for Real.

Such a shame how Italy refused to invest in stadia, the media, change archaic laws and have been left behind by the other leagues when back in the 90s there was no other league to even bother watching
and guess what started the real downfall

yes, calciopoli

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
did you watch the documentary on Netflix? He’s got a point

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi was a straight up criminal
yeah, he operated a criminal organization on his own :lol:

everyone, including the refs and moggi's son were acquitted during the civil trial. moggi was acquitted from all charges bar one: operating a criminal organization.

on his own.

a single member mafia. :touched:

also, the netflix documentary was 100% one sided, moratti could have directed it. of course the prosecutors protected their work. ridiculous shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)