Champions League 2021-22 (15 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yeah, he operated a criminal organization on his own :lol:

everyone, including the refs and moggi's son were acquitted during the civil trial. moggi was acquitted from all charges bar one: operating a criminal organization.

on his own.

a single member mafia. :touched:

also, the netflix documentary was 100% one sided, moratti could have directed it. of course the prosecutors protected their work. ridiculous shit.
I don’t get how someone who is a Juve fan doesn’t at least do the bare minimum of research and figure out that calciopoli was a complete farce. Strange

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
yeah, he operated a criminal organization on his own :lol:

everyone, including the refs and moggi's son were acquitted during the civil trial. moggi was acquitted from all charges bar one: operating a criminal organization.

on his own.

a single member mafia. :touched:

also, the netflix documentary was 100% one sided, moratti could have directed it. of course the prosecutors protected their work. ridiculous shit.
Blindly believing msm? You don't say

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
CL just highlights how poor the Italian teams are. Milan getting beaten at home to a team Liverpool would field in the Cabrao Cup early rounds. We got destroyed by Chelsea a couple of weeks ago and Inter being little match for Real.

Such a shame how Italy refused to invest in stadia, the media, change archaic laws and have been left behind by the other leagues when back in the 90s there was no other league to even bother watching
Yet they beat Atletico away in the previous round with the current Spain champions having all to play for.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
The easiest way to explain Calciopoli is that lots of clubs were doing the same as Juventus but we were demoted, Milan got a slap on the wrist and Inter got away with it because Moratti owns the cables that made the wire taps.

Inter won the treble because they broke up our team and cost us millions in lost revenue. We had to fully rebuild and won 9 leagues in a row but if we weren't demoted, we'd have easily passed 10 and not had to slum it Europa League. If this happened in any other major football country, there would be an incredible payout to Juventus and Inter would be eating shit.

Inter's time will come when we raid their team and watch as they are dissolved because of their Chinese investors.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So they won 1 game out of 6? Are you just trying to prove my point for me further otherwise I’m not sure what you are trying to prove by this statement
All I'm saying they were in a very difficult group, seven years after their last CL appearance and yet they managed to beat Atletico away who had all to play for. I knew from the beginning they were going to finish last in that group yet they did put up a fight.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
All I'm saying they were in a very difficult group, seven years after their last CL appearance and yet they managed to beat Atletico away who had all to play for. I knew from the beginning they were going to finish last in that group yet they did put up a fight.
They should be finishing above Porto, it just highlights the lack of quality in Italy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)