Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
could you give me any reasonable and acceptable explanation why modric won the ballon d'or ahead of cr in '18? could you list tons of episodes when dubious calls went against real in crucial situations? i couldn't, and i couldn't.

when it comes to debating with lowlife interisti, i can always list one refereeing error against juventus for every single one they bring up. ffs, even their very best effort (that iuliano "foul" on ronaldo) is a joke, two players ran into each other, how is it a clear foul, let alone a proof for systematic favor. but i wouldn't even try to argue with those who say that real (or barca) usually gets the favorable calls in cl.

for me, the two situations aren't even comparable. barcelona and real are clear uefa darlings for me. change my mind (with facts please, not with that "fif is that way" bs, thanks).
They are favoured thats for sure.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Lol that red card was a joke.
Uefa should ban this referee and the VAR one if it turns out that he didn't do anything to make him change his mind, from officiating at least 10 games . Maybe they think about it a little more afterwards . But it's UEFA so that isn't going to happen.

Another fun fact . In the 93rd minute of realt shakhtar at 2 - 3 , real scores an obvious offside goal , called onside. Now in a VAR-less era that would have stood and it would have finished 3 - 3 and inda would have gone to the Europa league if the other results play the same.

Jun 6, 2015
could you give me any reasonable and acceptable explanation why modric won the ballon d'or ahead of cr in '18? could you list tons of episodes when dubious calls went against real in crucial situations? i couldn't, and i couldn't.

when it comes to debating with lowlife interisti, i can always list one refereeing error against juventus for every single one they bring up. ffs, even their very best effort (that iuliano "foul" on ronaldo) is a joke, two players ran into each other, how is it a clear foul, let alone a proof for systematic favor. but i wouldn't even try to argue with those who say that real (or barca) usually gets the favorable calls in cl.

for me, the two situations aren't even comparable. barcelona and real are clear uefa darlings for me. change my mind (with facts please, not with that "fif is that way" bs, thanks).
I don't follow Real Madrid regularly nor do I remember every single situation in the past years. I'm sure you can ask a Madrid fan and he'll give you the explanations and counter arguments you require.

What I'm trying to point out is that many seem conditioned to look for anything that goes in Real Madrid's favour the same way interesti are conditioned to look at anything that goes in our favour. I'm not saying that they haven't had calls go in their favour in some games just like many other big teams have had calls go in their favour in some games. Football is full of incidents that can be interpreted in different ways, not sure why that is so difficult to accept for many footie fans.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

It drives me crazy when people try to look objective or unbiased but end up looking blind oe ignorant.

I ask a serious question, if every big club gets these so called favors why hasnt anyone ever complained about Bayern and Liverpool's wins? Do we love Bayern and Liverpool? Fuck no! We would be mad complaining if there was anything to complain about.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Apparently Real want to appeal Casemiro's suspension :lol: the audacity holy shit.

Well they have every right to. Thats how they win. We should learn tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)