Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Could. But I see that mostly coming from germans and/or Bayern fans.

Of course Gigi it is for me. Icon of the game and I don't know a single person who dislikes him. The embodiment of the word goalkeeper with a hole different level of charisma than Neuer.

But it's a waste of time to debate that between a Bayern and a Juve fan :p

Btw. Agree with Lgor about Kahn > Neuer.
Strange because I see so many neutrals talking about him as the GOAT. :shifty:

Not sure I'll agree with this, Neuer's personality is probably why he achieved what he did unless I don't get you right.

Don't get me wrong I rate Kahn a lot and think he's one of the best ever. But there's litterally not a single argument speaking in his favour any longer to why he should've been better than Neuer. Neuer achieved much more than him already, but I also know Kahn played with a shit generation of German players.

Agreed about the rest about the difference in opinion. :)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I'm too tired. I will just say that he's overrated and his name ain't Buffon.
The overrated argument is litterally getting very tired, especially when it's not backed up with any facts. I get you can dislike him, just like I dislike Ramos.

But that doesn't take away the fact how good he is. And Neuer has won the treble 2 times, along with a World Cup. In these triumphs he was one of the best/most important players for Bayern and Germany, especially in the CL final this year.

You don't win trophies like that with those kinda performances if you're overrated.

And I like Buffon a lot and rate him so it's not a contest of saying who's the greatest. Just trying to make a point why I think it's fair if some people consider Neuer to be so - exactly like some would say it's Buffon, Casillas, Schmeichel, Kahn etc.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
2x treble winner (only goalie to achieve this), 1x World Cup winner, 4x times best keeper in the world, 5x times European Goalkeeper of the year, 3rd place at Ballon d'Or, 2 and 3rd place as the UEFA player of the year - in short I think it's fair to consider him the best of all time
Ter Stegen > Neuer

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Inter's two ways to qualify:
1. They win both matches (including the away match in Germany), Monchengladbach lose both matches
2. They win both their matches, Monchengladbach beats Real in Madrid, Shakhtar beats Real in Ukraine.

Since #2 is almost impossible, they stand a chance only if they beat M'Gladbach in Germany in the next round, then they beat Shakhtar in Milano and Real beats Monchengladbach in Madrid.
Not impossible that one, but won't be easy to win in Germany.

P.S: A draw between Real and Monchengladbach and Inter are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)