Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (36 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I was joking. I agree and I think a side beating Barcelona like they were some Serie C level side has all the rights to be arrogant - Its not about the treble but more about the way it was achieved
I'm not at all an arrogant person myself but that guy can't deal with any kind of confidence from others. I bet he's the most annoying person in the world himself when Juventus wins the CL, but he just can't see it.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I'm not at all an arrogant person myself but that guy can't deal with any kind of confidence from others. I bet he's the most annoying person in the world himself when Juventus wins the CL, but he just can't see it.
Im willing to take that experiment - I have been waiting from 1996 so I dont really care who will be annoying..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Wtf did they have to win treble in 2010 though :depressed:
They would never win it should Juve not get that punishment that Inter escaped from...
They wouldnt have won Serie A and definitely not the CL.. Maybe Coppa Italia but nothing more than that and it is doubtful they would have won it...
Milan won Scudettos and CL and I respect them, Inter are different...

Anyway I hope to see Juve competitive again as this Juve certainly isnt.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
They also control the DFB. Imagine if Juve had that amount of influence on FIGC.
They pretty much buy whoever they want in bundesliga, they dont even buy they take them for free. No other team in top leagues have such influence. Lazio wont sell us, same goes for Inter. Viola only sells us shitty players. We can buy from Napoli only if the player has a clause like Higuain. All bundesliga teams bend over to bayern. Any team that can pick and choose talents from first and second division of course at some point they gonna dominate football.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Inter literally falling apart this its amazing, they spent 40 mill on hakimi and he has been trash, spent 20 mill and 10 mill in wages in eriksen, cant get a tune out of him, vidal is a shadow of his former self, plus all the old farts like darmian and kolorov to add and for what? Drifting out of the league and basically out of Europe all together. I actually don't know who to thank right now, Cunte of cross eyed beppe :lol:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Inter literally falling apart this its amazing, they spent 40 mill on hakimi and he has been trash, spent 20 mill and 10 mill in wages in eriksen, cant get a tune out of him, vidal is a shadow of his former self, plus all the old farts like darmian and kolorov to add and for what? Drifting out of the league and basically out of Europe all together. I actually don't know who to thank right now, Cunte of cross eyed beppe :lol:
The last thing Beppe did before he left Juve was give Khedira a contract extension and a raise.

Never forget.

Nice to see him destroy Inter with his shitty transfer targets

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Not to mention Conte has like 12 million salary. That's probably like all the other coaches in Serie A combined. And that guy can't go past the group stage.

Love it when they fail and they have been failing for 10 years now. A decade. It's time to sit on this fact a bit, contemplate and enjoy.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They pretty much buy whoever they want in bundesliga, they dont even buy they take them for free. No other team in top leagues have such influence. Lazio wont sell us, same goes for Inter. Viola only sells us shitty players. We can buy from Napoli only if the player has a clause like Higuain. All bundesliga teams bend over to bayern. Any team that can pick and choose talents from first and second division of course at some point they gonna dominate football.
and to think we could have had a midfield of L.Alberto SMS Rabiot - we might even challenge for CL with this midfield..

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I have a dream. No. A vision. Yes. Man U will not make it past their group. Yes, it is dizzy but I feel it. They are out. If my vision is wrong it is not I who is wrong. It is the reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)