Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
and pep, the visionary left both fernandinho and rodri on the bench, started with zero dm's. didn't watch the game, checked the highlights afterwards, it seems to me that chelsea countered the shit out of city in the first half.

pep just had to make a change, didn't he.
Pep is the opposite of "l'unica cosa che conta", I hope he stays away from Juve.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
The big question is:

Are @Elvin happy to see Chelsea equal Juve in terms of CL trophies?

I would be pissed.
Chelsea's last CL victory was at the end of their Drogba-Lampard-Terry-Cech golden generation. This triumph has come at a time where their team's has just arrived and are still very young. There is a good chance that they can win their third CL and then some before we get our hands on one again :/

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Chelsea's last CL victory was at the end of their Drogba-Lampard-Terry-Cech golden generation. This triumph has come at a time where their team's has just arrived and are still very young. There is a good chance that they can win their third CL and then some before we get our hands on one again :/
But Elvin are happy with it.

Anyway this Chelsea team certainly look to have a bright future. 1-2 years ago I never imagined them winning a CL, they looked completely rubbish. We hammered them 0-3 at Stamford Bridge and 4-1 in Munich less than 9 months ago, they were outclassed.

Impressive what Tuchel has achieved in such a short amount of time.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
and pep, the visionary left both fernandinho and rodri on the bench, started with zero dm's. didn't watch the game, checked the highlights afterwards, it seems to me that chelsea countered the shit out of city in the first half.

pep just had to make a change, didn't he.
Meta Pep is hilarious. Sometimes I wonder if he rolls dice in the changing rooms to decide his lineups.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I don't give a fuck. We are nowhere near the top of that ranking anyway. Besides, when you can't win a single title in 25 years, others are bound to catch up.
True.

Chelsea is still plastic though and City of course even more, Juve is the total opposite of that. That final yesterday just lacked soul to me.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Well if the super league doesn't happen, it'll mostly be the English, the Spanish big two and the oil teams dominating CL for the foreseeable future. Even the Germans will inevitably run into problems trying to compete with the riches of the PL. They are uncatchable atm.

Predicted this situation 7 years ago when PL announced a record TV deal with BT Sports and as usual was being mocked and bashed. It would be an absolute miracle if an Italian team wins the CL in the next 10 years.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Except if some billionaire buy Juventus then we will be relevant again
Investing in Italy is a nightmare. It's already crazy that the shareholders have approved multiple capital increases. Considering how much investment has been made, sooner or later they'll think of monetizing as well.
I can understand why they're pushing the super league project so hard because there's simply no growth with Serie A and it's archaic structure. Honestly the only people keeping this shit league affloat are the Agnelli's and then once they stop investing, this league will be dead and buried.
There's a big reason why this league can only attract 2nd rate Chinese investors and Americans with Italian connections. It's simply not a worth it.

If I was an investor, I wouldn't touch Serie A with a 10 ft pole.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The big question is:

Are @Elvin happy to see Chelsea equal Juve in terms of CL trophies?

I would be pissed.
We have the same amount as Nottingham Forest, it doesn't really matter what other teams do. We had our chances over the years and blew the final hurdle in a multitude of ways, but I think a sane and unbiased football observer knows that we are one of the great clubs.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its not 2022 CL thread but just imagine this groups
Sporting/Villareal Juventus Zenit and some meh team that havent qualified yet
City/Bayern Juventus Leipzig/Ajax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)