Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Allegri achieved the highest win percentage in the history of Juventus for any manager with more than 10 games at the helm. Allegri is the only manager in top 5 leagues history to win a domestic double 4 years in a row.

Surely he's a legend.
No, he's not a legend. Zero European trophies or international trophies unlike Trappatoni or Lippi, the only 2 true Juve coaching legends.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
puhl, the hungarian ref of our cl final vs dortmund and the italy - brazil wc final, 4x iffhs world's best ref just died at the age of 65. my father's neighbour was a personal friend of him, so i happened to meet him briefly and read some of his hand wrote applications for hungarian federation presidency. i tried to be a nice guy and think of a pleasant memory with him, and remembered a local league game where he forgot to bring his cards, so he had to use his prestige and authority to calm down the players right at the beginning of the match and make them not commit serious fouls at all. he didn't get busted, zero cards on that day.

rip

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
No, he's not a legend. Zero European trophies or international trophies unlike Trapattoni or Lippi, the only 2 true Juve coaching legends.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk
Football is not limited to international trophies.
5 Scudetti and 4 Coppe = legend.
Just because we have a shit tonn of those shouldnt depreciate them.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fact is that they have spent 1.2 billion euros ever since Arabs bought them. Fact is also a picture where I showed their FAILURE in Europe.

Another fact is that you probably can't read because you stated that.
:howler: What have WE WON in EUROPE?! And I was talking about Allegri, dude, not PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

Football is not limited to international trophies.
5 Scudetti and 4 Coppe = legend.
Just because we have a shit tonn of those shouldnt depreciate them.
Allegri is limited, though. Lippi isn't. Trap isn't. They won more stuff, it's as simple as that. Allegri didn't even haver proper competition for all those trophies.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon to history section. No CL, no legend. That's just how it is.
Harsh.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I don’t know. Does it? I think it gives unfair advantage to some teams. For instance ref’s mistake on Bentancur’s penalty screwed us last year against Lyon.
I prefer to count all the times we've been through due to that rule, it goes either way

Put it this way, the away team would be penalized without that rule. I dont mind not having the rule right now, but when the home team will have the crowd when things reopen we should have it back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)