Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm OK with any team won except that old squad Real.
Agree. Im grateful to have them on our side in the SL saga, but I still hate them.

Also:

1. They've won more than enough;
2. Zidane needs to stay hungry for :J:;
3. Them winning without CR too and us failing miserably will add to our embarrasment.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Agree. Im grateful to have them on our side in the SL saga, but I still hate them.

Also:

1. They've won more than enough;
2. Zidane needs to stay hungry for :J:;
3. Them winning without CR too and us failing miserably will add to our embarrasment.
We've won more than enough Scudetti.

Guess it's only fair for us to lose one now. Other teams wanna win too.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He's just applying your logic.

Hala Madrid - fuck the plastic Pussyfag clubs bankrolled by dirty money and corrupt cunts, who pussied out and withdrew from the SL.

Fuck fake plastic clubs, their fake fans and lack of tradition, history and pedigree.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I’m not sure what’s surprising about that statistic?

We all know that Americans would dominate this sport if they truly cared about it.

The first group of people to ever walk on the moon

They are the master race for a reason.
We are lucky Chinese and Indians dont have it as their no.1 sport. They would dominate by sheer numbers alone

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Btw CL is just about arriving at the right time. Tuchel has worked for Chelsea for what they want, but he's an abrasive personality who grinds people down, a bit like Conte in some respects, so I don't expect him to be there long. But as I said before, big clubs work on a seasonal basis and would change coach every season if it meant a deep CL run. All I see it so far is a purple patch for an incoming coach. And it's not like Chelsea are working with bums, they spent €250m in the summer on top of a team that were already top 4 PL. But the difference between him and Lampard is obvious, because experienced coaches know how to motivate players, many young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)