Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
CL will always be something special to me, even with our most painful defeats. Bayern takes a lot of pride in the European Cup and CL so a lot of our identity will disappear I feel.

I'll miss it.

May 26, 2016
CL will always be something special to me, even with our most painful defeats. Bayern takes a lot of pride in the European Cup and CL so a lot of our identity will disappear I feel.

I'll miss it.

Superleague will wipe those tears fast. Budweiser, McDonalds Avertisements everywhere and football played in stadiums with NFL goal posts. Smell the money. Ahhhhhhhhh

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

I'll miss it.

CL was amazing no doubt about it.
But SL will be even more amazing...

.... without Bye-rn :D

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What stagnation?

Football has never been more on the progress than now, we don’t need a fucking super League for all this.
Never before in history have the so-called sacred domestic leagues been this boring.
BL - same champion for 9 years, Serie A too, LaLiga same but between 2 clubs, France dominated by PSG. Only EPL had some modicum of competition.
CL dominated by Real, EL by Sevilla.

This is the worst state that competition in football has been ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)