Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Elite mentality, elite manager and elite footballers.

I dream to see Zizou coaching us one day. It will happen, but we need to give him a better squad to work with than the shit we have now (esp in midfield)
There’s a lot to say for an elite midfield, solid game plan, and just not making dumb mistakes. Real have mastered that this CL.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Chelsea. I'd be so pissed off if this mediocre Chelsea team reaches the final, especially considering we would've drawn them had we gotten the job done against fuckin Porto.

Real Madrid vs PSG would be the best final, and the one that probably draws the highest audience. We don't want an EPL Snoozefest in the final FFS!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck Chelsea. I'd be so pissed off if this mediocre Chelsea team reaches the final, especially considering we would've drawn them had we gotten the job done against fuckin Porto.

Real Madrid vs PSG would be the best final, and the one that probably draws the highest audience. We don't want an EPL Snoozefest in the final FFS!
We dont want Real Madrid to win AGAIN!
Everything else will be forgotten in a week.

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Can we convince Zizou to take over at Juve? He can lead us to UCL glory. Of course, Paratici has to leave.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Forza Paris I guess. fraud city, chelski and Real are all worse choices.

If Chelsea wins I think they would be the only club to have won each 3 major Euro cups atleast twice, Cup winners Cup, UEFA Cup and Champions League. If they win CL, and then add the USC and Club World Cup, they would tie inter with 9 int. trophies

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Forza Paris I guess. fraud city, chelski and Real are all worse choices.

If Chelsea wins I think they would be the only club to have won each 3 major Euro cups atleast twice, Cup winners Cup, UEFA Cup and Champions League. If they win CL, and then add the USC and Club World Cup, they would tie inter with 9 int. trophies
Im 99% sure Chelsea wont beat Real. Hope Im wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)