Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
This game has Bayern - Real 2018 written all over it

Defensive fuck ups to gift the opponent goals and us missing shitloads of chances

Well I still think we can get the equaliser in the second half, but those fuck ups in the back :wallbang:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Paper dont tell all. Milan was struggling that season and finished 5th i think, while we were in top form. Momentum was really on our side and we should have won that. Well, it is what it is :(
We chocked as usual. That was some of the worst penalty kicks Ive ever seen.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Defensive fuck ups to gift the opponent goals and us missing shitloads of chances

Well I still think we can get the equaliser in the second half, but those fuck ups in the back :wallbang:
I think you concede atleast one more goal. Defense looks shaky af. But luckily Boatank is in now to save the day :ziz:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I think you concede atleast one more goal. Defense looks shaky af. But luckily Boatank is in now to save the day :ziz:
I'm afraid so as well, but I also believe we should be able to score at least one more against them. We had so many clear cut chances in the first half, but Navas playing a godlike game like he always does in the CL.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008

I wouldn't be too worried if I were you. PSG is a lot like Juve, they can fuck thing up at any moment (of course thay can also create unlike us).

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Why do you find him so unlikeable?

I have never found him unlikeable.
His diving antics and the constant crying and moaning on the floor makes him somewhat dislikeable. If he removed that out of his game, he could've become one of the greatest players in the game. That's what separates him from someone like Messi who carries on despite being knocked down by multiple players time after time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Dida was way off his line in some of the saves, as far as I recall. Don't know if it was allowed back then, but Dudek did the same in the 2005 final vs Liverpool.
Well good for them to be cunning like that. No one gives a shit how it happened now. Wish Buffon had the wit to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)