Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
https://www.eurosport.it/calcio/cha...re-che-potrebbe-finire_sto8024986/story.shtml

last minutes of gasp as the atalanta coach? gomez and him allegedly almost went physical, then ilicic also attacked the coach to protect papu, so gasp gave the club an ultimatum, but the atalanta board kept the players in the squad. gasp allegedly handled his resignation, but will be allowed to leave after this match
Dunno, the commentator also mentioned this. Poor Atalanta if it's true.

--

Real's stadium is very Serie A like.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If Inter go through, i think this will be the first time 4 italian teams have progressed to the knockout stages in over a decade.

Fully expect Inter to bottle it though.

Edit :

It will actually be the first ever time that 4 serie a teams are in the knockout stages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 10, 2009
If Inter go through, i think this will be the first time 4 italian teams have progressed to the knockout stages in over a decade.

Fully expect Inter to bottle it though.

Edit :

It will actually be the first ever time that 4 serie a teams are in the knockout stages.

Mentioned this earlier. It would be sweet to see Real in the Europe too lol.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
https://www.eurosport.it/calcio/cha...re-che-potrebbe-finire_sto8024986/story.shtml

last minutes of gasp as the atalanta coach? gomez and him allegedly almost went physical, then ilicic also attacked the coach to protect papu, so gasp gave the club an ultimatum, but the atalanta board kept the players in the squad. gasp allegedly handled his resignation, but will be allowed to leave after this match
This has to be of the most idiotic departures of recent times. Gasp has completely transformed Atalanta and there won’t be a shortage of clubs if he does decide to leave.

EPL maybe? The fast pace suits his style.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Players over Gasp? That's moronic
Funny that people argue that coaches can only have so much impact on the performance of their teams but when problems arise between players and coaches, comments like yours pop up every time.

I'm not saying you're wrong tho. Because I think Gasp is a great coach but we don't know the details of the fight.

I just don't think coaches being authority figures is enough to put them above players when conflict happens.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Funny that people argue that coaches can only have so much impact on the performance of their teams but when problems arise between players and coaches, comments like yours pop up every time.

I'm not saying you're wrong tho. Because I think Gasp is a great coach but we don't know the details of the fight.

I just don't think coaches being authority figures is enough to put them above players when conflict happens.
Gasps makes this Atalanta, not Ilicic, Sapata or even Gomes. Remove Gasp and Papu is Metallist Kharkiv level player (yeah, that's a club from my city that is no longer exists, and Papu played here).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)