Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's always been like this though. Borderline yellow/red, always.
I posted it before the red card tho.

It was in reference to him, before getting sent off, giving the ball away in a dangerous position and nearly allowing Madrid to score and then ballooning the ball over the bar from a promising position, and also his general overall play since joining them.

He’s just another Felipe Melo these days. Sad to see the decline from the best CM in the world with us, to this shit. But fuck him anyway.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yes that game was an embarrassment too. But we were always going to be a work in progress and were missing our most important players that game. At the end of the day we qualified and have another head-to-head for that first spot.
Let's not kid ourselves. We're not beating Barca 3-0 away, not with this coach and this style of play. We struggled to score past some Hungarian plumbers and electricians, laboring to a 2-1 win at home.

Oct 23, 2011
Let's not kid ourselves. We're not beating Barca 3-0 away, not with this coach and this style of play. We struggled to score past some Hungarian plumbers and electricians, laboring to a 2-1 win at home.
I didn't say it is going to be easy but if we play with our strongest 11, which include Morata and Ronaldo up front, we can absolutely score at least 2 goals past them. We were inches away (literally) from scoring a couple in the home game as well, a game that we were terribly outplayed. Just the presence of Ronaldo on the pitch elevates our game by at least 30%, on top of that we will have De Ligt back as well, so i'd like to believe we have a chance.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I didn't say it is going to be easy but if we play with our strongest 11, which include Morata and Ronaldo up front, we can absolutely score at least 2 goals past them. We were inches away (literally) from scoring a couple in the home game as well, a game that we were terribly outplayed. Just the presence of Ronaldo on the pitch elevates our game by at least 30%, on top of that we will have De Ligt back as well, so i'd like to believe we have a chance.
You are more optimistic than the entire forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)