Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Referees were a big part of his cl streak.
Since var has been implemented, it's harder for them to even pass the quarter finals.
No more elbowing the goalkeeper in the cl final and getting away with it, by Ramos.
They will not win another one in the foreseeable future
Pls. As if they only won because of dodgy ref decisions. They were legit the best.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 23, 2013
not anymore. our penalty record was already a disgrace for an attacking team during last season, and this year didn't start too well either. i don't want to talk about conspiracies and stuff, but we most certainly aren't getting any favors in the league nowadays.
I was joking with the Serie A refs comment (Though I definitely didn't make that clear).

But you're right. I remember particularly in that first Serie A VAR season the team got f'd over on plenty of occasions. A goal being disallowed vs Atalanta for Lichsteiner bumping into a player before the goal's build up comes to mind in that regard.

Also in the 2011-12 season we received like 2 penalties all campaign which was pretty insane.

May 23, 2013
Indeed. Excuse ridden insecurities to talk like they are, instead of give them their props. Nothing better then the BS Serie A fans say about us to escape from the reality of the decade long domination.
Pls. As if they only won because of dodgy ref decisions. They were legit the best.
You guys have trauma from Napoli and Roma fans running to the ref every time Juventus wins Serie A.

When a team wins a knockout tie via TWO OFFSIDE goals, the opposing team getting bs red card heading into extra time among other horrible ref decisions, then I'd say its fair to consider that win to be dodgy at best.

Also Bayern were definitely the better side overall in their 2017-18 semi-final clash.

- - - Updated - - -

Just imagine if Real, PSG and Liverpool are all relegated to the Europa League this season :eek:

Last edited:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Fuck their luck. If there was any justice they wouldn't be crowned Europe champions in 2017/18 and 2016/17 especially.
Reason I'm mentioning 2017-18 is because the match in the Bernabeu against Juventus was on a knife's edge and they were on the verge of getting KO'd, even if the penalty was correct or not.

Both games against Bayern it was powerplay towards their goal and we couldn't finish even the biggest chances, not to forget Rafinha and Ulreich gifting them two goals. There was also a Marcelo handball that was a clear penalty.

In the final Salah got injured early in the first half, Karius made two horrendous mistakes you thought wasn't possible, Bale scored a freak goal and Liverpool was actually the better team as I remember it.

2015-16 was deserved, 2016-17 was as well imo but 2017-18 they should've never won it and it was clear from watching them in that season that they were scrapping their way trough and didn't play convincing. It was the start of their downfall after the years of domination from Spanish teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)