Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
vinicius literally entered the pitch, stole the ball. from a clumsy midfielder and scored 4 seconds after being subbed in. shakhtar are a bit naive.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zizou must teared them a new one in half time. Completely different team in offense. Still shit defensively.

Shaktar miss too many 1 on 1s, only themselves to blame if its a draw or loss.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Without the public, this seems like a game between Real A vs Real B where both teams have been drinking the whole day.
Shakhtar player again misses one on one vs Courtois.LOL

May 23, 2013
Referees were a big part of his cl streak.
Since var has been implemented, it's harder for them to even pass the quarter finals.
No more elbowing the goalkeeper in the cl final and getting away with it, by Ramos.
They will not win another one in the foreseeable future
Had today's game occurred during that run, I have no doubt that Valverde's disallowed goal would have stood.

It's just insane how many referee decisions went Madrid's way, particularly in the last 2/3 campaigns.

Even in Zizou's first season Ramos' goal vs Atletico Madrid in the final was offside.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I mean, we have CR7, and we at least knew refs very vell. Something is not working. I guess we got a fake CR7.
But we also have a bad reputation that is hunting us every year unfortunately.
Referees are probably somewhat influenced by our fake past.
Even now if you probably asked some average Joe about us, would probably say that the first thing that comes to mind regarding Juve would be corruption.
With some luck the new generations would have moved past that point.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably 4 titles in all
That's about right.
1996 mjatovic fake goal(offside)
2003 if nedved plays (that rule was a travesty)

May 23, 2013
Ajax have made like 200+ million in sales over the last 2 transfer windows. Have they funneled that $ into signing some suitable replacements?

Other than Tadic and Blind I don't see another recognizable player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)