Champions League 2020-21 #CeferinOut (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Won't happen. The winner of Bayern-PSG is facing the winner of City-Dortmund. Real/Liverpool-Chelsea in the other semi.

I predicted bloody Chelsea to win it all, despite not even being one of the best 5 remaining teams, and that miracle is becoming less and less impossible :D
Fuck Chelsea. I hope they get shafted by the cunts of Madrid in the semis.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be a interesting final
That would be a disgusting final, and fortunately it's not possible.

Two nouveau riche teams who have entirely bought their success - no history and no pedigree. Fuck them both.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Fuck Chelsea. I hope they get shafted by the cunts of Madrid in the semis.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be a disgusting final, and fortunately it's not possible.

Two nouveau riche teams who have entirely bought their success - no history and no pedigree. Fuck them both.
Dude, literally all teams bough their success. People just hate them because they're new and their money is forieign or some shit.

But theyre not doing anything diffetent from what the old big clubs have done.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Dude, literally all teams bough their success. People just hate them because they're new and their money is forieign or some shit.

I don't care. My point still stands. They're nouveau riche clubs with no history and pedigree, so they can go fuck themselves.

Anyone but City, PSG or Chelsea winning please.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't care. My point still stands. They're nouveau riche clubs with no history and pedigree, so they can go fuck themselves.

Anyone but City, PSG or Chelsea winning please.
Oh yeah, let the same old Reals and Bayerns win every trophy every year.

Arent you sick of the same teams winning?

I dont mind if one of the "Arabs" takes it.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Agreed. Supporters of big clubs love to take the moral high ground but they all bought success at some point for the most part which makes it hypocritical

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Oh yeah, let the same old Reals and Bayerns win every trophy every year.

Arent you sick of the same teams winning?

I dont mind if one of the "Arabs" takes it.
I'm not. You want Chelsea to win their 2nd in 10 years, while we've been trying to get our third for 25?

How about City and PSG? Disgusting slave trader owners just obscenely spending money with total disregard for FFP? No, thank you very much.

Yes, I'd rather the teams with history and pedigree continue to dominate, whether it's Real, Liverpool or Bayern.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I'm not. You want Chelsea to win their 2nd in 10 years, while we've been trying to get our third for 25?

How about City and PSG? Disgusting slave trader owners just obscenely spending money with total disregard for FFP? No, thank you very much.

Yes, I'd rather the teams with history and pedigree continue to dominate, whether it's Real, Liverpool or Bayern.
At least we can catch or overcome Chelsea at some point.
Better than same 2-3 clubs dominating, piling up trophies.

PSG snatching Neymar from one El Clasico fag, and keeping Mbappe away from another is one of the best things that happened to football in a long time.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I know you meant it as a joke.

But yes. It doesn't matter if they have 100 or or 101 CL wins. I Couldn't care less.

Plastic clubs and premfaces can fuck off.
Not really. I hate that Real is now uninimously considered by far the greatest FC of all time. And every trophy they win from now on will further cement this, whereas PSG or City winning one wont be a tragedy.

- - - Updated - - -

I felt that way when Chelsea won it in 2012. A nothing club that made it big because of oil.
And? Did the world end?
Better than one club winning 4 in 5 years. A club who has enjoyed unprecedented political and banking favors their entire history.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
s
Not really. I hate that Real is now uninimously considered by far the greatest FC of all time. And every trophy they win from now on will further cement this, whereas PSG or City winning one wont be a tragedy.

- - - Updated - - -

And? Did the world end?
Better than one club winning 4 in 5 years. A club who has enjoyed unprecedented political and banking favors their entire history.
There will always be one club bigger than them all, "one ring to rule them all" so to speak. :p

Doesn't mean the others can't be big or succesful but you'll always have one who's a notch above the rest. And that is Real in this case.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
s

There will always be one club bigger than them all, "one ring to rule them all" so to speak. :p

Doesn't mean the others can't be big or succesful but you'll always have one who's a notch above the rest. And that is Real in this case.
No, who said this? Is this a rule or something? :D

Also, things can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)