Champions League 2019/20 (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Marquinhos too had a monster tournament. Even tonight he was brilliant.
Round of applause for Roma's directors too. They already deserved it for Salah, but one more round now.

See, this is one difference between Bayern and the best Italian teams. If Salah and Marquinhos played for M'Gladbach or smthg, they were gonna end up in Bayern, not in Liverpool and PSG.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Some of the chances he's had in big games make you say "I would have scored that" and actually genuinely believe it. Unbelievable.

He's going to be irrelevant by 30 when his pace advantage gradually fades. Honestly have never seen what some others see in him.
With Neuer in front of you
nKzPQG5ewivvRH6yRiJRAUkIpVenbdbuxCKw_GERIe11l2GrVTBj-GntxRX0_8s9yHVISeoOPX81Wqs0tUU13_sweGKqThXA.gif

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Some of the chances he's had in big games make you say "I would have scored that" and actually genuinely believe it. Unbelievable.

He's going to be irrelevant by 30 when his pace advantage gradually fades. Honestly have never seen what some others see in him.
Mbappe isn’t anywhere near as talented as Messi or Ronaldo.

Rooney level player at best

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I can guarantee you that these predictions of yours will not age well.
Round of applause for Roma's directors too. They already deserved it for Salah, but one more round now.

See, this is one difference between Bayern and the best Italian teams. If Salah and Marquinhos played for M'Gladbach or smthg, they were gonna end up in Bayern, not in Liverpool and PSG.
That's the toxicity I was talking about :tup: theyd rather die than strengthen Juve. Bayern has it easy in this regard.

This is what I meant when I said Bayern's is a monopoly and ours just domination.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can guarantee you that these predictions of yours will not age well.
If you say so

By irrelevant I don't mean playing for Pescara I mean more along the lines of generic rapid winger #46642 not some world beating phenomenon

Everyone is desperate for him to be the new CR/Messi because people can't cope with the fact we may go a decade without seeing that kind of player again.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

But therein lies the difference between German cold efficiency and Italian Machiavellian ways.

La crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)