Champions League 2019/20 (44 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know the timing is too easy, but never considered him among Europe’s elite without Messi in the squad.
Imagine the world of shit the club would be in right now had it acquired Pep last summer and was now stuck trying to pay him out (after he is unable to work matuidi and berndardeschi) or placate him with Locatelli and Gosens.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Imagine the world of shit the club would be in right now had it acquired Pep last summer and was now stuck trying to pay him out (after he is unable to work matuidi and berndardeschi) or placate him with Locatelli and Gosens.
All that money down the toilet.

Pep got a nice taste of Cancelo culture.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
a big F U to everyone here who was already talking about how bayern would play against city in the semis before this game.

seriously screw all of you ignorant people. in the CL never EVER count out ANY team that makes it the knockout rounds.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
a big F U to everyone here who was already talking about how bayern would play against city in the semis before this game.

seriously screw all of you ignorant people. in the CL never EVER count out ANY team that makes it the knockout rounds.
Except for Juve. Juve can always find a way to exit empty handed.

Well done Lyon, well done. I didn't watch because I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)