Champions League 2019/20 (125 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No Premfags in the Semis. It's 2 Germans vs 2 Frenchies. Hahaha. Not a single team from the "Big 3" leagues and the Farmers Leagues dominate.

@Raphaël Congrats Bro. Maybe you can ride this momentum all the way to the final and face Leipzig. That would be a Europa League Level final, kinda like Porto vs Monaco in 2004, but who cares? :baus: :D

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
No Premfags in the Semis. It's 2 Germans vs 2 Frenchies. Hahaha. Not a single team from the "Big 3" leagues and the Farmers Leagues dominate.

@Raphaël Congrats Bro. Maybe you can ride this momentum all the way to the final and face Leipzig. That would be a Europa League Level final, kinda like Porto vs Monaco in 2004, but who cares? :baus: :D
You know the Italian one is also labelled as a Farmers League by the britbongs right? :p

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
As a Bayern fan I know everything about Pep overthinking it in the CL, just glad he decided to go on to City.

Apparantly he felt he wasn't backed enough by the Bayern board financially and they had their own ideas about which players they needed, poor Pep :depressed:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
This is what Pep managed to achieve since 2014 in the KO stages.

2014 with Bayern: 5-0 against Real Madrid after taking over a complete Bayern side that just won the Treble under Heynckes.

2015 with Bayern: 5-3 against Barcelona, losing 3-0 in the first away leg due to retarded approach with a half team out with injuries.

2016 with Bayern: 2-2 against Atletico losing the first away game 1-0, already there making life more than difficult. Going out on away goals.

2017 with City: Winning the first game 5-3 and losing the second leg 3-1, going out on away goals yet again.

2018 with City: Retarded approach against Liverpool, losing the first away leg 3-0 and already there being out before the return leg.

2019 with City: Losing the first away game as usual, going out on away goals again.

Guy is beyond retarded in the CL. He had a great Bayern team but couldn't get to a single final. He overtook City and had endless funds, he now had 4 years to get all the players he wanted. Still he didn't manage to get City with their finances and players into a fecking semifinal.

What a disaster really.
Doesn't surprise me. He's a horrible coach. Not only in the CL but generally.

He's overhyped (LOL, Fred and others used to wank over him) but to me he's just an upgrade version of Rijkaard who managed to win something yet he's way below good coaching level.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Doesn't surprise me. He's a horrible coach. Not only in the CL but generally.

He's overhyped (LOL, Fred and others used to wank over him) but to me he's just an upgrade version of Rijkaard who managed to win something yet he's way below good coaching level.
He never managed to do it outside Barca when it comes to the biggest stage.

He basically needed a prime Messi, Iniesta, Xavi and so on.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
As a Bayern fan I know everything about Pep overthinking it in the CL, just glad he decided to go on to City.

Apparantly he felt he wasn't backed enough by the Bayern board financially and they had their own ideas about which players they needed, poor Pep :depressed:
he's his own worst enemy, the starting 11 from pep was pathetic, showed way too much respect to lyon for it and paid the price tonight.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
he's his own worst enemy, the starting 11 from pep was pathetic, showed way too much respect to lyon for it and paid the price tonight.
They should just have gone all out attacking really. But it seems he didn't trust his defensive players enough for it, and there for he was putting himself between two chairs from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)