Champions League 2019/20 (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I mean seriously how can you hate Müller?

I bet all those who shit talks would love to have him in their own team.
I never cared for the haters. To me he’s a German Legend for what he did for the NT. Up there with the best. Doesn’t need to be flashy when he’s that efficient.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Osman

That's exactly the thing. They kept the high-line as part of a game plan. I hope you do understand that? There was one (supposedly ex - mobile) CB playing anchor.

I can't even make a relevant comparison. Bayern were never planning for a clean sheet.

It was a a clear gameplan, but it was incredibly risky one, for the defence. If you have top level 1 on 1 players like those of City, PSG, Liverpool, few in Real, this gameplan might bave backfired, because Alaba and Boateng were left alone to fend for themselves each time they lost the ball, and their starting position with middle of the circle LOL. But Barca had 4 midfielders standing around, and two older attackers who dont like to run off ball. So this insane high line worked even more perfect then usual.

Mar 3, 2014
Maybe but having said that I dont think La Liga is in decline

Pretty much every football association has been hit by the current situation so I dont think there's going much change as far as the status quo in football is concerned.
When I say decline I don’t mean existentially...but financially other leagues have caught up somewhat. And La Liga was partially carried by 2 generational players who were heads above everybody else. That won’t continue. I think Serie A will outperform La Liga over next 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
FFS, I had no idea Juve fans had become such losers. So many posts taking solace and comfort about losing against fucking peasant ass Lyon, instead of Bayern or other top teams. To actually take relief from it, if the fans are like this, no wonder the clubs mentality is similar too (case in point what our idiotic captain said after our loss).
Yeah it's embarrassing to see the provenciale-minded thinking here

The "can't miss what you never had" attitude

Sad

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
FFS, I had no idea Juve fans had become such losers. So many posts taking solace and comfort about losing against fucking peasant ass Lyon, instead of Bayern or other top teams. To actually take relief from it, if the fans are like this, no wonder the clubs mentality is similar too (case in point what our idiotic captain said after our loss).
It's been fif level for a year. Not normal whining anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)