Champions League 2019/20 (51 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Atletico or Leipzig make the final, they will play on: August 13 - 18 - 23 (5 days between every match)
If PSG or Atalanta make the final, they will play on: August 12 - 18 - 23 (6 days between quarters and semi; 5 days between semis and finals). These two have the best schedule.
If Juve, Lyon, Real or City make the final, they will play on: August 7 - 15 - 19 - 23 (8 days between 1/8 and 1/4, then 4 days + 4 days)
If Napoli, Barca, Bayern or Chelsea make the final, they will play on: August 8 - 14 - 19 - 23 (6 days between 1/8 and 1/4, then 5+4 days)

So PSG and Atalanta have the best schedule, with no 1/8 finals, 6 days rest between quarters and semis and 5 days rest between semis and finals.
As for those who have it the worst... I think it's Juve/Lyon/City and Real. They will have 8 days rest between 1/8 and 1/4 finals, but after that they have only 4 days between quarters-semis and semis-final.

Aug 2, 2005
If Atletico or Leipzig make the final, they will play on: August 13 - 18 - 23 (5 days between every match)
If PSG or Atalanta make the final, they will play on: August 12 - 18 - 23 (6 days between quarters and semi; 5 days between semis and finals). These two have the best schedule.
If Juve, Lyon, Real or City make the final, they will play on: August 7 - 15 - 19 - 23 (8 days between 1/8 and 1/4, then 4 days + 4 days)
If Napoli, Barca, Bayern or Chelsea make the final, they will play on: August 8 - 14 - 19 - 23 (6 days between 1/8 and 1/4, then 5+4 days)

So PSG and Atalanta have the best schedule, with no 1/8 finals, 6 days rest between quarters and semis and 5 days rest between semis and finals.
As for those who have it the worst... I think it's Juve/Lyon/City and Real. They will have 8 days rest between 1/8 and 1/4 finals, but after that they have only 4 days between quarters-semis and semis-final.
Are 4 days enough to regenerate match energy if no injuries happens? I guess so

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
If this happens, Chain Smoking Canceh should tend his resignation immediately - he shouldn't even bother doing the post match interview.

- - - Updated - - -

No away goals. All ties are one legged affairs from the QFs onward.
Meant the 2nd legs which are remaining? Would be absolutely idiotic to have 4 teams benefitting from home crowd, then other 4 playing at home for none of their fans, while away goals still counting.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014

Are you sure we can play semis on 19.08?

Oct 23, 2011
Its same for everyone on same side of the draw like us.

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk
I know, I wasn't trying to make excuses for us in particular. All I was trying to say (and i may not have been clear in my previous post) is that the draw may lead to a big upset in the final. Same goes for City or Real in case they make the final, they would have played 3 top teams in less than 2 weeks time whereas a team such as Atletico or PSG might have an easier (thus less exhausting) road to the final.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Meant the 2nd legs which are remaining? Would be absolutely idiotic to have 4 teams benefitting from home crowd, then other 4 playing at home for none of their fans, while away goals still counting.
Away goals count in the remaining round of 16 matches.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Away goals count in the remaining round of 16 matches.
Those 4 teams already had a massive benefit of playing in front of home crowd, yet they come to play for an empty stadium which can't even be considered a "home" match for a home team, yet away goal rule still in place.

That's biggest BS i'v ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)