Champions League 2019/20 (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I have a serious candidate.

giphy.gif
Oh fuck, I forgot about this bastard fuck. Ok, you win then.

Hopefully he can get some time in MLS before heading over there.

How did Sands do last year?
I'd like that. Only have until January of 2021 though as the move has already been agreed to.

From what I remember, he was quite good and is pretty loved over here. He did miss some significant time again last season with a broken collarbone unfortunately.

Most of celebrations look dumb. I hate Bonucci’s. Matuidi’s celebration is dumb too.
Matuidi's looks dumb, but it doesn't bother me, because he simply seems genuinely happy after scoring.

It's not some shit to rile up the other team.
Exactly the above for me as well, Matuidi's is aight.

Apr 17, 2013
Do you agree Mbappe got corrupted by the shit club he joined?

I find Griezmann funny. Don't know why he's so hated.
His behavior in Monaco was masked because he was the child prodigy but in Paris you can't hide it. Despite his media training classes to make it look like he's the perfect son-in-law, when you're told every day that you're already the best in the world, his natural arrogance takes over.

1st I find him very overrated, in what world did he think he could eat at the same table as ronaldo and messi?
2nd it’s his image and his communication are lame and boring: these awkward interviews, his ridiculous haircuts, his celebrations of a 12-year-old child, his oversized ego making his show "I go , I don't go to Barca" during the world cup, his whims because he finds that he isn't recognized enough by french people..)

why do players today have to be so cringe? its no different with Pogba and Lingard

Let's hope he will never score again.:xfingers:

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Griezmann :yuck:

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer Haalands meditation-yoga-celebration to this shit:

tumblr_owyfmaHP4T1rcwn2ro1_500.gif
He's a very talented player, but I get that self entitled white cunt vibe from him. No surprise - he's French after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Valencia is missing 8 players. Their starting CBs and Florenzi, Picini and some other guys. Forza Atalanta.
Shit. Odds of Valencia winning are 6 to 1. If I parlay that shit with a Spurs draw and City vs Villa under 4 goals, it's some serious plusvalenza :D

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He's a very talented player, but I get that self entitled white cunt vibe from him. No surprise - he's French after all.

- - - Updated - - -

Shit. Odds of Valencia winning are 6 to 1. If I parlay that shit with a Spurs draw and City vs Villa under 4 goals, it's some serious plusvalenza :D
he seems childish and immature more than anything. maybe he has over protective rich mama too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)