Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Oh and a bit of useless fact for you all to waste 15secs of your life on. I’ve binned my Brazil 1998 football socks at the weekend as there was a rip on the heel on one of them. Was one of the last memorabilia I had of our time when our squad was untouchable.
RIP Socks.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Also. Another story. (Hope you’re sitting down)
My best mate (Real Madrid fan, Spanish) has this Real Madrid bottle of wine on his shelf for 6years and said he’ll only crack it open when they win CL. They didn’t during that time so he thought “fuck it” enough is enough so he opened it, as he thought it was cursed. They won 3 in a row after that.

I did a job at his parents house in September. And his dad decided to give me one of these sacred bottles as he knows the pain this tournament has been causing us.

When’s a good time then??

C586D6C3-0F4C-4060-B3E2-D93845F1B031.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

They're 8th in ligue 1 though
Still not smiling. Not gonna work. Uh-uh.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
My best mate (Real Madrid fan, Spanish) has this Real Madrid bottle of wine on his shelf for 6years and said he’ll only crack it open when they win CL. They didn’t during that time so he thought “fuck it” enough is enough so he opened it, as he thought it was cursed. They won 3 in a row after that.

I did a job at his parents house in September. And his dad decided to give me one of these sacred bottles as he knows the pain this tournament has been causing us.

- - - Updated - - -

You want Real to win another 3 in a row or what? :shifty:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Fuck atalanta, I want their share of the CL money!
Never that. I still want Atalanta through. An actual likable version of Ajax from last season, except we win this time :p
I love what they are doing, and it’s nice to see them do well, but from a pure selfish Juve outlook: Atalanta will get crushed by any other CL side in the quarters but will give us a really hard time because we play them 2-3 times a year.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck that bottle man, I’ll ship you a bottle of expensive wine if we win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)