Champions League 2019/20 (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How did they come up with such %?

If Atalanta gets Leipzig they have a chance of progressing.
Lots and lots of computer simulations.

- - - Updated - - -

Most even matchups would be something like:
City vs Atletico
Liverpool vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Tottenham
Barcelona vs Chelsea
Bayern vs Napoli
Paris vs Dortmund
Valencia vs Lyon
Leipzig vs Atalanta

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I would actually welcome Madrid. Oddly enough, Chelsea is the team id like to avoid.
Tammy is going to make Bonucci his bitch. Plus there’s also that less than impressive record against English Teams, only made worse when we go in as strong favourites against English teams.

I still haven’t gotten over Liverpool 2005 and Arsenal 2006. The win over Spurs felt good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Imagine we draw Real Madrid. and then Ronaldo scores a 94th minute penalty to make us go through

Siuuuuu
The probability of getting a penalty against Madrid is 0.001%. I want to avoid Ramos because he'll get Ronaldo sent off. He must know all the trigger words.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
none of these teams are enticing to play against if we go in with berna and khedira as starters.

better hope ramsey and costa are fit. otherwise it's going to be a painful season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Or an own goal and we get eliminated and RM go on to win the CL.
This sounds far more likely. :(

- - - Updated - - -

We're getting one of Real, Dortmund, Chelsea, or Tottenham - don't even doubt it. No chance for an easy draw.
Dortmund is definitely an easy draw. Mediocre team.

Chelsea and Tottenham aren’t overly tough draws either.

If we’re fit and in form we should easily beat any of those 3.

Aug 26, 2014
Oh I know how the money is divided, but is that figure correct?

Going by this, if Inter are losing out on €20M I'm just wondering how that quoted €30M comes into play from just Atalanta going out, how could we gain more than there is to lose?
I don't know how much money is getting divided exactly but I remember when we were the only Italian team left in the knockout stages we were getting more money than the actual winners. And the biggest part was from the TV rights so I presume the quoted 30M could be right.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Least rewarding first place finish ever even though we're superior to any of those teams.
amazing!
Juventus’ possible opponents:
Chelsea - 21.67%
Real Madrid - 21.58%
Spurs - 20.71%
Dortmund - 20.02%
Lyon - 16.47%

https://www.givemesport.com/1529047...ho-is-each-side-most-likely-to-face-in-last16

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, but considering the quality of teams that qualified first, I’m glad we did as well.
Maybe we would lose seria A title, but go far in CL this year?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)